Sword/Shield surpasses Gold/Silver to become Pokémon's all-time second-highest selling game

Johto sisters, it's over.

dotesports.com/pokemon/news/pokemon-sword-and-shield-are-now-the-second-highest-selling-pokemon-games-of-all-time

Attached: SWSH.png (765x580, 497.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gibbogame/status/1489150071992041474
twitter.com/Chris_Dring/status/1487886801469689862
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/gibbogame/status/1489150071992041474

Attached: muh sales.png (1891x753, 355.27K)

I always believed in SwoShi

first week number are not everything, the sales are very close to BDSP and it dropped under swsh after 3 or 4 weeks. hopefully this is not the case for PLA

Nobody cares, especially with how easy is for multibillion company to fabricate selling numbers.

the gap between PLA and BDSP (in favor of PLA) will be bigger outside of Japan

>conveniently leaving out 1/3 of the Gen 2 games because if Crystal was included then Galarbage wouldn’t be able use “muh sales” as an excuse to shit in Gen 2 as a way to deflect from how lackluster SwSh was even with DLC.

>Three games outsold two

And here comes the sad cope and spin. What you're saying would be like Galar getting a third game that sells 15 million and then combining the sales of Sword and Shield and that to say "New Horizons BTFO." No one's buying it.

doesn't seem to go over swsh in the uk at least twitter.com/Chris_Dring/status/1487886801469689862
also if you count BDSP double pack as 2 units it beats PLA

Galar got DLC. That’s its third game. In fact it’s better than a third game because DLC encourages new people to by the originals. Meanwhile all third games do is canniblize sales from the originals since far less people are going to by the versions when the third version is out.

It includes the copies that came bundled with DLC, so we should include Crystal too.

Gee, it’s almost as if gen 8 was released in China.

>Best games get best sales
Yup.

Attached: 3rd version.png (215x348, 140.16K)

Honestly, would love to see those sales numbers.
Despite being Pseudo-Communist, Chang loves to consume.

It's almost as if Any Forums is always wrong.

Bros...I thought you guys told me the sales would start dying now because people would realize that they are bad games..what happened..?

So, how much time until the "this was good, actually" zoomers appear for this game?

2019 + 10 years

I didn't bother with BDSP but will definitely get PLA, unlike Let's Go shit, this needs to be encouraged.