I WANT IT SO BADLY

I WANT IT SO BADLY

Attached: happening.jpg (1920x835, 126.76K)

>that draw distance
Never gonna happen

I’m imagining a big open Unova. With an impressive Castelia City and N’s Castle. This is of course far beyond Game Freak’s capability.

what is the likelihood sony ever gets the rights to pokemon and we see a big open world game with actual graphics on the playstation hardware?

Attached: vegeta wojak.png (867x881, 257.61K)

Switch 2

0%

Nintendo owns 32% of Pokemon

0% thankfully, Pokemon doesn't need black women, ugly lesbians, trannies or censorship

why can't nintendo just make a non-babby console bros

Attached: 1243165135.jfif.jpg (648x347, 59.92K)

I don't know but by now you should be used the the fact that their consoles will always be underpowered, doesn't mean the games must look bad I mean just look at Xenoblade, it does require more effort to make a nice looking game though and GF doesn't like effort

>no competance when it comes to hardware, closed to industry innovation and people who know what they are doing work elsewhere
>shit sells so they continue to shovel shit. Buy NES mini with 2 calculator tier games for 100$ goy

Kill yourself.

There's already black women, but they only look fuckable and sexy Pokegirls have gone nowhere despite it. Pokemon is surprisingly based in this regard for such a popular normalfag series.

>trannies
Beauty in Battle Maison, but again, actually looks like a woman and had to specifically tell you she was a Black Belt until science. Interestingly enough, this line was actually localized as just "quite the transformation".

I don't even need to say this, but, yes, any possible lesbians aren't ugly either. And we've already had censorship for years, but somehow, POKEMON is one of the series that can still actually fucking have hot girls in bikinis and get no retardation whatsoever.

>
There are no black women, the girls in pokemon just have dark skin color, big difference

>
Yeah I don't buy that, I think that's always been left up for interpretation unless you can provide irrefutable proof that black belt is a tranny

>
Can you name me an example of censorship that's related to the games? I'm curious

irrefutable proof: She says so

>sony
Yeah that's what I want. Pokemon turned into movie garbage. Please find the nearest bridge and pretend you're Sora in the Kingdom Hearts opening cinematic

Attached: 1643884233142.png (747x521, 36.77K)

Don't blame Nintendo when pic related is essentially the same game as Arceus (huge openworld-style maps ((WITH TOWNS!)), seamless combat, multiple characters on the field at all times) and looks fine. This is all on Gamefreak being 15 years behind the rest of the industry and having no idea how to handle the transition to HD Consoles, while simultaneously being too proud or greedy to ask for help from other studios.

Attached: Xenoblade-Chronicles-Definitive-Edition-Gaur-Plains.jpg (1646x968, 453.6K)

She says something like she transformed with the power of science, right? That could mean many things

Of all the awesome companies you could've picked to make Pokémon games you pick fucking Sony? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: 1476741456155.png (191x184, 45K)

>Pokémon game by Sony
>graphics look fine but will look like shit 5 years after
>5 times more dialog than Sun/Moon
>each Pokémon has 32+ more genders
>first Pokémon title with no good Pokégirls
>evil team is Christians, just a group of Christians and their evil plot has nothing to do with Pokémon
>battle mechanics are discarded, instead it's just quick time events
>instead of catching Pokémon you just walk towards one and watch a pre-scripted cutscene of you catching it
But hey, at least it'll have a 100% voice acted dialog, which is what matters the most in a Pokémon game.

>>trannies
>Beauty in Battle Maison
The difference is that this NPC is a neat easter egg that needs you to think about it for a couple of seconds. In a Sony game you just know you'd get a companion character who is dressed up as an unironic stereotype and say shit like "I wish I was a Silcoon so I can transform into a dazzling Beautifly...I'm trans btw".

that's true but if gf are 15 years behind then nintendo are 10 years behind. xenoblade looks like a 2012 ps/xbox game and that's being generous

It's 100% GameFreak's fault, not Nintendo's hardware. Games like Smash, Mario Kart 8, Animal Crossing and Xenoblade look really good.
GameFreak is both incompetent and in the rush of releasing something every year so they never get the time to polish something good.

japs