Pick your tribe

Pick your tribe.

Attached: TeamTruths_TeamIdeals.jpg (1263x929, 301.86K)

Humanity has already picked team ideals, it's pointless to discuss this in [current year].
Truth is now malleable, relative, subjective, everyone has their version of the "facts". All we care about is those ideals that we hold as most important, and we reject everything else. We keep moving forward towards a futuristic and possibly dystopian society, and every day we stray further from the truth.

>:
I pick Ideal because i like zekrom

the West is not "humanity"

Every culture that matters has picked ideals over truth. Just as it is

Bro, China, Japan, the Koreas, India, all of the Middle East, those are all team ideals. What eastern society still remains on the side of truth?

>China
>ideals
oh you poor little souls

China is running an eugenics program in secret

Truth. Because it’s be best choice and Reshiram is cooler than Zekrom.

zekrom is cool

>China is running an eugenics program in secret
Exactly. Anything that opposes the natural order is ideals.
Trying to engineer a more perfect human race is ideals. Trying to run a society based on social credit, profiling and algorithms to enforce an artificial sense of order, is ideals. Supressing the voices that demand freedom and want to tell the truth about your crimes is, of course, ideals.

>China is running an eugenics program in secret
How can it be truth if it's done in secret? Secrets are the enemy of truth.

I always thought that this was unbalanced. Ideals can be good or bad, but the truth is always the truth.

cringe
based

I never really understood the conflict between the ideologies. Is truth accepting the harshness of reality and ideals striving to what you believe is right? Is truth order and ideals chaos?

what is the *tips fedora* version for people like this
yes it is. no1cur about poor brownies

autism

There is no conflict holy fuck, they mean the same thing.
One can't exist without the other.
>one persons ideals are their own truth
Do people that jerk off to gen 5 not even play the fucking game?

>moral-relativism
no thanks.

>no conflict
Bro there was literally a war in the game lore between the two ideologies.

Bro there's also a literal cartoon tier villain who's just evil because he's evil that's the final boss of the game.
Ghetsis is so fucking shit.

pretty accurate frankly

aka traditionalism vs post-modernism

Yeah and? If you think im a unova fan you are sorely mistaken.