PLA Questions Thread

old thread: >FAQ
rentry.org/vpPLAquestions

>PLA Checklist - Pokédex Order
>includes evolution methods and Unown locations
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U9kl1OylpcoMvDqczJlHBomEidyYqvNPduaNb1K-dMU

>Interactive Map (includes Alphas and Wisps)
arceus.gg/map/

>Sidequest list
rankedboost.com/pokemon-legends-arceus/request-list/

>Crafting List
arceus.gg/crafting/

>Move list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u218EO04LgZG5IJdk-Y9rAVYWjUPWPXKwDXGllyX_Tg

>All outfits
imgur.com/a/PhU0qPu

>Shiny rates
archive-media-0.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1643/29/1643294598487.png

>Pokedex Research Info
archive-media-0.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1643/66/1643661102760.jpg

Attached: 1634747088058.jpg (1405x1988, 3.47M)

Been tele'ing from town to zone 2 trying to get an Eevee outbreak on zone 1. It's been hours and i'm rarely seeing outbreaks at all. What gives?

I've found I can cycle the RNG back around by resting before going back to town if I notice outbreaks are happening more rarely.
Does it actually do anything? Who knows. Does it FEEL like it does? To me, yes.

I get outbreaks almost every single time I return to town. Maybe you're just a lucklet, user.

Just got both Cherubi trees to shake at once, I feel so damn lucky, bros.

why is Tornadus such an asshole he was just making out with Alpha Glalie the whole time and even brought it into battle with him

Is there a reliable method to farm the bandit sisters?

If you're after money it's quicker and easier to just farm the alpha blissey and sell its drops.

Is it worth to catch and release Pokemon for perfect natures?

I'm still in the beginning of the game so I'm not sure when I'll be able to get mints and how they'll work.

You'll be catching a lot of stuff anyway so you may as well. That being said you'll unlock mint farming around trial 3.

It gets even worse, user

Is there some trick to chasing down Enamorus?

Where can i get a fire stone?

Mining, distortions, or the merit shop

What should I know while early on in the game? (Just caught Alpha Kricketune)

Is it even worth doing the Spiritomb quest before you have Braviary?

If you plan to catch everything that moves make multiple teams so you don't fuck your level curve.
Cakes are OP, use them.
Mark every wisp you find on each map using one of the markers (not the flag) so when you do cleanup later it's not a pain trying to remember which ones you already found.

Prioritize the main story so you can unlock the mounts faster.

If you care about the shiny charm at all, get every pokemon to 10 points/complete status in the dex, especially your starter before evolving it. It's a huge bitch to do later.
Aside from that, catching as much as you can will prevent any rank roadblocks.

The grit items make a big difference on your stats, so use them when you get them. They're easy to get later on, so don't worry about hoarding them.

I dropped in on it using braviary and immediately chucking mud balls. Would probably be even easier with stealth spray but I was mad stubborn.

Do you get something is you compete all the research options for a pokémon? For instance catch 25, defeat 25 and so on.

What do the various sounds echoing in Jubilife or the Fieldlands mean? They usually happen after you load in or teleport.

increased shiny chance when you encounter it on the wild