What was her problem?

What was her problem?

Attached: pokemon-legends-arceus-wardens-melli.jpg (1920x1080, 349.78K)

>her

Her penis

what's your problem? making shitty ragebait threads on 4channel.org is not the sign of a healthy life, op.

it's just a emo faggot

>her

His bitch tits are so hormonal, that he milks a little when he sees you.
You don't see it because he conceals them so well.

Attached: 1643221774925.png (802x1259, 255.74K)

Xe’s very chic
>Captcha: OKAYY

I think it’s really funny that they have him a Skutank, because he needed a Pokemon that would mask the smell of his rotting axe-wound vagina.

unironically trapped me
I thought feudal japan was based, why is there a man in a skirt

Obsessed

Except post-surgery trannies really do stink.

Is he supposed to be the first transgender character in Pokemon? (Aside from that Battle maison npc)

post-surgery trannies also don't exist in fuckin 1850s japan.

Well he is Ainu, the Japanese did genocide them for a reason

No kind of trannies existed back then. It’s fiction though and, with this character, they have elected to satirise trannies.

ah yeah they totally did that, and it's not at all possible that they just, idk, gave some dude long colored hair cause why not. play more jrpgs and stop obsessing over the mentally ill, it's retarded.

>long colored hair
Long isn’t a colour, Amerishart. Stop spending all your time playing JRPGs and try reading once in a while. If you don’t have the time, maybe quit your day job working for the tranny defence force.

based retard

learn what defense is, obsessed europoor. and while you're at it, learn how to put commas in a sentence when someone else doesn't it's not hard unless i do a run on sentence like this and it's multiple sentences actually hohoho got ya there but really though

>can’t use correct grammar in his native language
>still calls other people retarded
>also faps to trannies
It’s not looking good for you, chief.

>replying to a different person
>immediately thinks about masturbation when talking about trannies
anything else you wanna tell the audience tonight retard?

>n-no … you!
Starting to feel sorry for you now.

you're literally the one who brought it up, i didn't say anything about fapping. i said that i'd rather ignore the mentally ill instead of obsess over them like you clearly do, but okay whatever.