Ditto's face

Do you like how they use the anime episode's ditto for every merch mention of this pokémon, or not?

Attached: H8492e547e44346bfb41b3bf708a4ad318.png (665x665, 814.98K)

KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hate it, it's lazy.

It's stupid, but it's funny,

I pisses me off because it was supposed to be a unique defect of Duplica's Ditto. Ditto is supposed to be a perfect copy.

I'm much more of a fan of how Ditto is in Smash Ultimate, since it's a failed clone of Mew, it wouldn't be able to transform 100% accurately, only mimicing the shape, but none of the color. Wish it was handled like this for both the mainline games and anime.

Attached: SSB_Ditto2.png (960x540, 1.17M)

It should be like this in the main games too

Ugh

There was gen 2 that did it

I like it, it’s good for when you like ditto as well as the Pokémon it transformed into.

>since it's a failed clone of Mew
Retard

This would’ve been cool if it still had the evolution. Ditto stays purple, but the evolution is silver/metallic.

>"b-b-but shitsuda said it wasn't!"
Satoshi Tagiri is the only one who can prove that wrong, zoom zoom.

i don't like the ashime but that's pretty cute so i don't mind it really.

I always figured that Animon's gimmick would have been to add Steel typing to whatever it Transformed into. Only 6 Pokemon in Gen II were Steel types; only two were wholly original Pokemon and only one of them was pure Steel.

Attached: 6342-02a__47862.1502569347.500.750.jpg (500x500, 68.79K)

It's cute enough, but I wish that the Ditto versions were just a 1/1000 gag in the plushie lines and not their own thing. Like, you go into a Pokemon Center and a Ditto version is just randomly placed among the regular ones; same boxing and everything.

Attached: tumblr_memme8pxnU1r5rysxo1_500.jpg (500x361, 32.24K)

none of them are pure steel though.

One of the few things that I wouldn't mind if it got carried over to the games

I'm fine with it. As much as people complain saying "but it's diplicaaaaas" it let's you know that it's a ditto piece of merch instead of being lazy and taking an existing piece of merch and putting some kind of art in the box that says it's a ditto.

It’s a fun idea but in reality it would just result in scalpers buying up all the dittos.

>RARE 1/10 DITTO PIKACHU PLUSH
>$300
I can see it on ebay now.