>best story
>best graphics
>voice acting
Is this Gamefreak's Magnum Opus?

Attached: 132333.jpg (300x168, 12.11K)

No

>voice acting

What

That's my only complaint. I'm loving the game. It's fucking awesome. I want more ancient pokemon games. Also this could easily be the basis of a MMO. They could do so much. Just get a check from Daddy Nintendo. Hopefully expansion soon.

Attached: 1643485731087.jpg (640x480, 102.12K)

The pokemon, bro.

Unironically yes

The cries have sounded like shit since Gen 6

lmao

It probably will be. It's all downhill from here though, masuda is going to get jealous of the director and fuck everything up out of spite

Dawn says "ahhh" sometimes when throwing a Poke Ball I think

best gameplay with that shitty battle system? And when you don't need to use any pokémon to beat the bosses? Is this bait?

Story is also bland.

PLA is the worst game in the series

I think it has the best themeing pokemon wise. Sun and moon and Sword and shield had some good pokemon that went with the theme but others just felt like leftovers from other gens.

>you don't need to use any pokémon to beat the bosses
Master Ball has always existed, but we are talking about PLA here

Game would be good if the tutorial wasn't hours long

>extremely boring grinding shit gameplay, dumbed down battles with removed and simplified moves, no abilities, no items and the extremely retarded and unbalanced strong/agile shit that lets you steamroll the whole game - as if only having a dozen of actual battles wasn't enough
>graphics worse than SwSh on average, only some places don't look like something from the Wii
>voice acting
did you even play the game?

Gamefreak peaked on DS, no matter which game or generation you like there.

Not even pikachu talks on this game.

That's a selling point

Based shitposter

...What does this have to do with anything?

Yes but Zelda grunts don’t count as voice acting