Desert DLC, Birdon in Hakodate

Desert DLC, Birdon in Hakodate

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-010748_Chrome.jpg (1375x1501, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Almia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based on the placement of this, this is exactly where Almia would be
>we get a DLC involving the first Pokemon Rangers
>it links into the ongoing theme of PLA of people developing their friendships with Pokemon, the Ranger games and mechanics directly linking to recruiting Pokemon temporarily with friendship
>ends with you starting the first ranger union
Would it be kino?

>you have to physically move the controller in circles to capture pokemon
KINO

>the character has to physically circle the boss Pokemons

>instead of balms you toss ropes around to build a fence
Could actually be a fun twist on the boss fights

DLC should be setting up the first gym challenge but we know it will just be one map and 2 bosses

>DLC should be setting up the first gym challenge
I hope not, I don't want every major institution in the Pokemon universe to have been invented/inspired by the PLA protag

Hakodate expansion would be fucking based

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Almia

Why not? He is the basically the stongest and most competent trainer of all time.

Honestly it looks more like greece

it just feels a bit contrived, having the medic lady say "we should open some kind of center for Pokemon" after 5 seconds of being in the presence of a Croagunk felt very on the nose
plus it reduces the available elements for later Legends games, they could have an entire Legends: Mew game where the side-plot is setting up the first gym challenge in Kanto as opposed to shoving it into some 2 hour long DLC plotline here

Yeah thats a good idea, cant argue with that. I just wish they would make the DLC more battle oriented so I could use my team that I built and really enjoy.

>2022
>Still no Tohoku region

Attached: Japan_Tohoku_Map.svg.png (2048x2048, 1.65M)

I think it would be interesting to see the origin and development of the different "titles" like trainers, rangers, breeders, etc.
How do you know the placement? Where did this screenshot come from anyways

For real, I would love another japan inspired region. I think PLA has reminded me how great pokemon works when they work from what they know.

I hope it’s more interesting than a desert

Attached: CA1FB955-CFA7-45BE-A345-EAB1E9E6DE4E.jpg (322x216, 27.22K)

I think maybe they're worried about a Pokemon equivalent of the Fukushima nuclear disaster? DESU I think that could be a cool angle to work with, I'm not saying like STALKER with Pokemon but maybe about a disaster and nature recovering?

Attached: japan_earthquake_20110311.svg_.png (1134x1024, 312.29K)

Yeah, I think thats why they never did another story like gen 3, where pokemon were physically ravaging the lands. Sinnoh was about other dimensions and shit, and unova/kalos aren't based on japan so they didn't give a fuck. If we're being real all the best regions are ones based on japan, they need to look at doing something with either tohoku or near kyushu

a Legends game set in an almost post-apocalyptic Pokémon world would be pure kino
make it like Horizon where there’s tribes and the “old world” is all overgrown ruins populated by Pokémon and it’d make for a really cool setting

Will they finally address that they added Sakhalin/Karafuto back in DP? I mean the island is so big they could do a whole game just about it

Attached: Karafuto_in_the_Edo_period_(Sakhalin).jpg (1290x2047, 806.57K)