Fuck you i like them

fuck you i like them

Attached: the_mega_pokemon_by_tails19950-d8ibyfa.png (1024x647, 1018.02K)

that's fair

Attached: tumblr_inline_pdabvweFtu1rsra9p_540.png (540x540, 131.56K)

NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN’T LIKE THEM BECAUSE ME HECKIN’ HUNTAILERINO DIDN’T GET ONE

>salamence
>latis
soulless and cringe

who are you quoting?

most megas have better designs than their originals

wish there was more

post your favorite megas

Attached: 39665780_p0.png (900x700, 501.66K)

I miss Mega Mawile bros...

>take away megas
>never replace them
>ampharos, lopunny, medicham, etc. go back to being shitmons
It's unironically not fair. Megas need to come back in gen 9. They can even retcon some of the gigantamax designs to be megas if they want

Megas are trash. Seethe more.Theyre gone for at least one more gen and thats a relief

Hw clearly isn't quoting anyone

>megas are good because they make shitmon better!
>give them to three shitmon and then start handling them out to already strong and popular mons
>because megas existed crossgen evos stopped being a thing
>if your shitmon wasnt one of the few lucky of the first draw its forever going to be trash while stronger mon got even stronger

Good riddance.

Attached: 1485612017124.png (1280x1810, 1.27M)

Dilate tranny

I wish they had kept going with the megas after gen 6

It isn't fair, but bringing megas back isn't a solution. The only one would've been to design the gimmick well from the start. As long as the more powerful megas exist it's better to have none than be stuck with a few and have many be useless.

give them their megas as a new evolution.

>NOOOOOOOO THEY NEED TO BE MEGAS I LIKE THE DOPAMINE OF BIG FLASHY LIGHTS AND DRAGON BALL Z-ESQUE BULLSHIT POWERUPS ITS NOT FUN IF THEYRE PERMANENT THEN SHITMON WILL ACTUALLY BE GOOD INSTEAD OF PEOPLE JUST PICKING THE SAME FIVE OVERPOWERED MEGAS AGAIN AND AGAIN

Attached: 1398431349456.jpg (500x500, 42.46K)

explain the three stage ones, either way most of them don't really look like final stages, it's not like gmax where they designed them side by side with the new mons so that the new mons look incomplete without them, it's exactly the opposite. i understand the concern about the broken ones but maybe those can be like visuals only or something, or just change the stats down.

>gamefreak
>toning down and fixing anything

The fix is megas being gone. Gamefreak wont balance shit. They would make things worse

well true, but that's gamefreak's fault for being retarded and unable to balance games.

Mega Absol is nice

God tier
>Charizard Y
>Beedrill
>Gyarados
>Gengar
>Metagross

Good tier
>Blastoise
>Pidgeot
>Alakazam
>Steelix
>Houndoom
>Sceptile
>Blaziken
>Gardevoir
>Aggron
>Mawile
>Camerupt
>Altaria
>Banette
>Rayquaza
>Gallade
>Lucario

Decent tier
>Charizard X
>Ampharos
>Tyranitar
>Manectric
>Absol
>Lopunny
>Abomasnow
>Audino

Meh tier
>Venusaur
>Aerodactyl
>Mewtwo X
>Mewtwo Y
>Heracross
>Scizor
>Swampert
>Medicham
>Salamence

Shit tier
>Slowbro
>Kangaskhan
>Sharpedo
>Sableye
>Glalie
>Latios/Latias
>GARCHOMP

Attached: 1585743924386.jpg (225x225, 6.24K)

>instantly seething kaloschizo

It was such a great idea. But the fact that it was mostly shillmons that got them was kind of lame, and Legendary pokemon sure as shit didn't need them. Also some pokemon that got them should have just got legit evolved forms instead.

Sucks that they're doomed to be a gen 6 only thing and have only had poor man's imitations as gimmicks since then.