Arceus is so bad, it looks like a PS2 game!

>Arceus is so bad, it looks like a PS2 game!

Why are people just now realizing Pokemon was always leagues behind graphics-wise? It's almost irritating how many people are spouting this complaint as if this is some new revelation.

Attached: 234324.png (894x354, 693.56K)

people were content and willing to leave well enough alone until GF promised graphical improvements as a compromise for cuts in other fields of the games

They were stylized simple pixel graphics so nobody complained about them, they looked fine for the time and aged well. I honestly cant think of a game that came out and everyone agreed the graphics were bad for the time and the game ended up good. Makes me question the "gameplay>graphics" dichotomy. A game with great graphics might not be a good game but If a game has bad graphics its almost sure to be a bad game, because if the game is good, the developers were passionate and if the developers were passionate, theyd want to make their game look good. If i was passionate about creating a video game and it turned out looking like PLA i wouldnt release it and would be completely embarassed to have anybody see it in that state.

all the other games looked worse than their contemporaries but this much worse. PLA is probably top 5 all-time for AAA releases being ugly compared to their contemporaries.

fpbp

>This AGAIN
Someone get the image, you know the one

/thread

With the exception of Gen 7 which were the best looking 3DS games

Can you name any non-pokemon AAA games that came out horrendously ugly? I legit cant think of any because usually AAA games have top tier graphics, even nintendo (non game freak) push their hardware to the limit so the marios and zeldas etc always look great

minish cap was made by capcom, mystery dungeon was made by spike chunsoft

Attached: 1581471756433.jpg (1600x1160, 574.99K)

>zeldacucks still pushing this narrative

Attached: destroyed.jpg (1668x1144, 558.9K)

?

Attached: ds.png (1900x1452, 1.9M)

>most of emerald is the same 3 tiles
come on now

>Zelda is the size of Pacifidog
come on now

that's literally the pause screen map of minish cap retard, post the actual map

Because it's 3D now and it's a lot easier to see that.
And because people are finally starting to scrutinize things besides just pokemon designs ever since the Dex cut happened and they cited "quality animations" as their reasoning, so now people are poking holes in everything.

I personally love to see it, but I hate how people are digging in their heels to defend this shit franchise when people are actually asking for it to live up to it's prestige for once.

Attached: dk.png (306x270, 44.33K)

tranny

Attached: 1631813909928.gif (500x333, 120.98K)

meds.

>actually seething at being called a tranny
LOL

a. i'm not op. b. i'm not seething. c. take your ritalin. d. find a more creative buzzword. e. etc.

Attached: 1624808660130.jpg (171x218, 14.13K)