This shit is so stupid I hate game freak

This shit is so stupid I hate game freak

Attached: 4F813A4B-F666-42F5-B480-AE7F5E7CE938.png (518x440, 316.83K)

>It's not explained so it's stupid

what else will gamefreak do with post game npcs now that post game content is dead?

Fuck you Ingo cameo was great
His train puns falling flat in a feudal shithole was very entertaining

That's the XX century you fucking retard

oooh sorry mister ladida lorefag why don't you bust out your ms paint pokemon timeline and scare all the hoes with it again

Not even close to the worse character in the game

Why is it a surprise someone else could fall through an ultra wormhole and end up in an alternate reality that resembles the past, that’s what you did.

did you miss sm?

So random for him to return...
I love it.

why this guy instead of someone more popular?

they needed someone disposable to get stuck in the past for the rest of his life

>he doesn't know

I don't know who's Ladida but I'm interested now, I'm a sucker for timelines

What in the hell are you talking about

>Chandelure and Excadrill, his main mons, aren't even fucking in the Hisui dex
>The only unovamons in PLA are the Oshawott Line, Basculin, Rufflet, H-Braviary, H-Zorua, H-Zoroark, Basculegion, and F̴̼͊͒̆̿̏̄͝Ų̶̯͙̮̜͎͙͇̥͕̺͎̦̽̇͋̿̀̓C̷͎̄K̴̛͍͍͚̾̏̓̔̔̇̇̆͜͠İ̸̛̘̿̊̓̇́̿̓̐́͘͠Ņ̷̢̩̻̝̮̘̝̯͎̝̏̒̆͋̈́̚͠͠Ḡ̴̢̝̫̘̄̎͜͝ ̵̠͓̦̫̫̬̦͘G̷̹̮͚̒́͊̌̔͘̚̕E̴̩̘̩̬̹̮͖̩̟̦̓́̃̈́̋͐Ṅ̵͔̪͙̦͍̭͖̖̟̖̠̳̫̓ͅI̸͎̗̪̺͐͊͑̌̄̔̈́͊̋̔̚̕Ë̴̛̮̹̥̹̙͎͎̩͉̂͋͐́̈̈́̄̋̑̓̚͜S̷̘̝̉̀͛̔̽͝

Why the fuck choose him to be sent through spacetime instead of one of the Sinnoh Frontier Brains? Is he really gonna have a team of just H-Braviary, Basculegion, and H-Zoroark? It just doesn't make sense.

Attached: 1641969943645.png (512x512, 155.31K)

Really surprised chandelure didn’t get a hisuian version. A fire/grass paper lantern would’ve been cool

because it's more interesting

Isn’t it sad when you think about the implications for the present? One day Ingo’s brother just woke up to never see him again because he fell down the magic hole and got isekai’d without any memories. Ingo will die before his parents are even born.
Imagine if we get gen 5 remakes and in them Emmet is all alone, makes the Pokémon world fucking terrifiying

Japan loves him.
If anything, it's weird that the subway guys didn't come back sooner.

maybe he's his own great grandfather

Spoilers for his actual team:
>Alakazam
>Machamp
>Magnezone
>Tangrowth
>Probopass
>Gliscor (Ace)

Kinda random I guess. Just “strong Pokémon”

I was thinking this too, its pretty fucked up. He's clearly been in Hisui for years too, and still doesnt have his memories back, and will probably never get them back.