Help me out guys

Help me out guys

Should I spend like 50$ on pokemon sword?
I just got a switch and the temptation is big.

I played all the non switch entries, enjoyed them all apart from ORAS and sun/moon
X & Y was meh
Didnt enjoy Diamond/pearl

Should I get it? Is it a waste of money? Is there enjoyment to be found?

Please help me

Attached: 1613270227494.jpg (700x475, 48.84K)

This is no bait I legit want your opinions

>intentionally spaces out sentences to get called ledditor

Attached: 12345187234.png (1024x1024, 73.62K)

I dont want bait replies I want opinions to stop me from spending 50$ or to make me do it you evil bastard

If youre not getting dlc with it, no. The base game isnt worth anything above 25$

Cause of more mons? or does the dlc actually add good content?
Keep in mind I'm mostly blind about these games, I've seen the dex once or twice and have seen the first two hours but that's it

The dlc was the best part of the game why don't you look into it more instead of asking retards on here

huh cool art never seen it before

if you aren't baiting, swsh is bad unless you spend more money on dlc. its frontloaded as fuck and has no content. if you want pkmn on switfch, get PLA

I see, is it still worth if I get it now and then buy the dlc at later like when I get my paycheck?

>why don't you look into it more instead of asking retards on here

Mostly I want to go knowing as little as I can about the content, so discussion are a good way to get a general feeling for the quality of the content while still avoiding the details

the unown evolutions we deserved.

whether you would like or hate sword and shield i can guarantee you will like legends arceus more.

No, just get PLA. SWSH can be skipped without consequence.

My problem with this is that I actually like the "starting your journey as a young kid, travelling to towns fighting gym leaders" shit of the formula
Arceus doesnt look like my jam at all, from what I've seen

jesus fucking christ, then just buy it you retard. why would you ask for opinions when you keep arguing that you wanna buy it anyway.

I want to buy that's the point of the post, I wanted to hear pros and cons first, for example I didnt thought the dlc was the best part of the game and this is actually making me reconsider.
I'm just saying telling you why "buy this other thing instead" in this case doesnt work.
Are you perhaps dense?

then buy it fuckhead, the game sucks and there's a much better alternative that just came out as literally everyone itt has told you, but if you like eating trash then swsh is right there for you

Opinion noted, thread still open and I'll wait for other opinions, and maybe an incredibly welcome list of pros and cons, or even just a list of cons if the game has no pros

Arceus is better

Source: I’ve played both

only reason to get it is to get the galarmons afaik, game itself is pretty shite

no, get smt or metroid or pikmin or something instead.

Swooshit is, well, shit. Even music in it shit.

If you own 1-5 + PLA that’s all you need.
The rest of it is shit.

only downside of PLA vs SWSH is that PLA only gives you access to a bit over 25% of the national pokedex, while SWSH gives you about 44% of it.

>not including 5 in the shit

Attached: discord.png (371x349, 12.23K)