It's over classic chads we lost

This is going to be another Pokemon GO disaster isn't it???
Normies are going to ruin this franchise and Legends is gonna be a seen as the get go for future Pokemon games...

Attached: Untitled.png (537x526, 215.46K)

Compshitters are scared shitless.
Singleplayer chads always prevail.

Multiplayersisters... I don't feel so good.

This is gonna outsell SwSh easily but I don't think it can beat RBY. 30million sales seems too much especially with one version cartridge.

link the article, retard

Good. I want more games based in Japan not the shitty west. Gamefreak finally followed the Demon Slayer trend.

Don't care, still not buying it

>spoonfeed me
feed yourself dog

>Classicchads
Classic Pokemon has been dead since Gen 7. If anything, Legends is a return to form akin to BOTW for Zelda.
Sun and Moon onwards is the dark age that removed series staples alongside the National Dex, Legends finds its footing in being an actually good game despite that.

It doesn't matter you are voiceless. The fans have spoken.

As long as they don't get rid of the classic battle format I don't care what they do with the story but right now Legends battle system sucks. I hope they don't oversimplify shit. They have been removing a shit ton of moves since gen8 started.

Good. This is actually a good innovation compared to GO.

Gen7 was based what are you on about faggot?

Shit eater genocide when

I looked on gamerant just now and there wasnt any such article

You first

Casualfags are nuts if they truly think they gonna ditch the classic battle system.

shopped title, it didn’t sell anywhere near 15 million in a week

This game might become the switch best seller. Hope for it to get constantly updated.

Rejoy yourself, riddlerkhu assured there will be dlc. I hope it's not couple of dresses and missions. I want other pieces of story for fuck sake

Attached: __victor_and_klara_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_nyantcha__sample-ca41c1f6a78b0dd4c3ac5ef44c28c709.jpg (850x850, 152.45K)

the only thing announced right now is some event Pokemons but no direct mention of dlc.