Oh no bootlicker bros… how are we coping?

Oh no bootlicker bros… how are we coping?

Attached: 9CD027DC-F3CB-400C-9F6F-CCAC1AC4D581.jpg (828x622, 386.73K)

vgcfags are losing relevance and this frightens them

>guy who claims to be a 'Pokemon World Champion'
>I.E. a competitive fag
>doesn't like battles in Arceus

Wow I'm so surprised.

It's definitely won't replace the old one. Anyone who thinks so is ridiculous.

>It's definitely won't replace the old one. Anyone who thinks so is ridiculous.
you'd be surprised by the number of fags wanting that, specially in the usual trashcans like lebbit and retardera

The only ones crying about Legends are compshitters from the VGC and smogon shitholes.

LIMITS ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN

>all my status and stall tactics don’t work anymore
oh no no no no no no

It already has. Gen 9 is going to be a PLA sequel, not another SwooShit rehash. The old battling system is a thing of the past. Abilities and IVs and other nonsense is gone for good.

Competitive nigs ruined Pokemon until PLA
Prove me wrong

You can hate Wolf all you want, literally nothing he said was wrong regarding the battle system of PLA and its insanity.

>Muh sleep and stall tactics
Good. Compfags get what they deserve

>.t Theoryfag

>how a single player game gimmick ruins pvp
he's a fucking idiot

>IVs
Based
>Abilities
Cringe

>claims
he did win the whole thing tho

speed and attack are back deal with it

I love sucking cock and I love Legends Arceus, and NO the two things are not related

Game Freak and Nintendo are businesses, user. PLA has sold more on its first week than Animal Crossing did. Game Freak and Nintendo will see the sale figures and conclude that PLA is the future of Pokemon. That's how businesses work - keep selling what is already financially successful.

>all doomers have to fall back on are the opinions of e-celebs
Truly doomerbros have hit rock bottom with the success of PLA

More humans on the planet means more shit is being produced, surely that’s a good thing! Doomerbros are just delusional…

So? He's still a dumb compfag.

gen 9 is going to be another linear hallway simulator and you're going to love it

I don’t think he’s wrong but this is obviously a spin off battle system and, just like how Z crystals, dynamax and mega evolutions stay in their corner of the room, I’m sure this will too. Competitive manbabies are really one of the uglier sides of the fandom so I’m just glad they get a time out for once

>Game Freak and Nintendo are businesses, user

And you're a doomcuck, who cares what you think.

t. Slurpcuck (How do Masuda balls taste nigger?)

he'll get used to it lol, this is just bait so he can post a video WAS I WRONG ABOUT POKEMON LEGENDS ARCEUS????? THE NEW BATTLE SYSTEM RE-REVIEWED BY POKEMON WORLD CHAMPION

Competitivefags are cancer

>Compfags malding
Who could have guessed?

No, you're suppose to start off with "Shill" first, to show you mean business.

Click bait thumbnail?

Overhauling the entire system is hardly the same as the gimmicky shit from gens 6-8

100% of the criticisms of this new battle system are because whiny fags don’t have enough raw data and numbers to minmax it yet. Once it’s “solved”, they’ll all be praising it.

I LOVE the new battling system!!!!!! I love it guys I really do

You have no authority over me child

You see compautists on /vg/ complaining about it too. They'll accuse you of being a casual if you appreciate PLA for being fresh and true to Tajiri's original concept for Pokemon. I haven't really been into competitive since Gens 6 and 7, but when did smogoniggers acquire such a persecution complex? Was it after they were outed as child groomers?

Attached: 1624391403424.png (483x470, 219.07K)

No! Nooo! You can't make me think! Baby want old baby system, baby want 4 permanent moves, baby want abilities nooo! Aaaah, stall? No STALL? NO SLEEP? AAAAIIIIIII BABY MAD WHERE ABILITIES WHERE MY RPG MAKER BATTLE SYSTEM AAAAAAAAA IM GOING INSANE, THE DOOMERS! DOOMFAGS EVERYWHERE THEYRE IN MY ROOM LOOK!

AAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!

That's what you think boyo

Attached: 1597457299158.jpg (680x383, 30.01K)

Personally I'd prefer an ATB over a CTB.

It makes sense canonically too. There’s been minimal research into things like abilities, Pokémon are likely too primitive at this point to hold items, and many items probably haven’t been developed yet in sinnoh. deal with it nerds

>Was it after they were outed as child groomers?

Give me a rundown

Attached: 1604151941879.jpg (640x641, 306.73K)

Yep and there are no Pokemon league rules/etiquette that say each battler gets to make a move before the turn ends. The battles in PLA are more cinematic.