Because gen 9 is cancelled for another year or two according to the leaker, do you think the games will be great...

Because gen 9 is cancelled for another year or two according to the leaker, do you think the games will be great? Since they got more development time.

Attached: 8BC64965-D787-425D-B825-260E6166205C.png (893x894, 340.96K)

>fennekin
>dog

>Charmander
>"dragon"
user I...

>do you think the games will be great? Since they got more development time.
Probably, but not necessarily. DP had a delayed development time but still ended up the worst games of the first five Gens.

Maybe they want the models and animations to be on par with PLA this time around.

It'll probably be Ox or Sheep but I'd rather see what they do with the Snake or Horse.

What leaks, all the leaks I seen say it's late 2022

Also probably ox or sheep, because you wouldn't want them to close together.

Every fucking time with you retards.

>cyndaquil
>mouse

Attached: Lowland_Streaked_Tenrec,_Mantadia,_Madagascar.jpg (330x260, 46.86K)

Cyndaquil is not a rat
Fuck zodiacfags.

Khu revealed DLC a couple weeks ago. Any Forums has taken this to mean "a rehash-tier content addition to Legends, to be bundled and re-sold at christmas". Given Khu teased Palmer (Battle Tower leader from DP) this unironically could be the free battle frontier DLC Any Forums has been trying to meme into existence for so very long.

He literally said today he is going to make a statement that gen 9 is cancelled for 2 years unfortunately. So probably mid 2023 at max we will get an announcement

He never said that

Cyndaquil is "Hinoarashi"=Fire Porcupine(Rodent) and is almost certainly based on the Hinezumi or Hinonezumi(itself based on the chinese Huǒ shǔ).
In english, it is called Fire Rat.

He has past few hours privately. We are waiting for him to release a tweet.

PLA is Gen 9

So are you just eating up his shits

Attached: 1642129101450.png (345x32, 4.98K)

>Your shit meal is ready.

He is literally mocking everyone with that comment. Embarrassing.

I hope the gen9 fire starter is an objectmon that kills zodiachizos for good

>do you think the games will be great? Since they got more development time.
Nope, all that means is staff will be stretched thin between multiple projects to compensate for the annual workflow being disrupted, presumably by COVID, and we'll probably get more BDSP-tier garbage along the way to further fill in the annual criteria.

Similar things were said before Gen 7 and Gen 8. When Gen 9 fills one of the four remaining places it'll be said for Gen 10.

cope, a fox is not a dog and a tenrec (that turns into a weasel, and then a honey badger) is not a mouse.