PLA Questions Thread

old thread: >FAQ
rentry.org/vpPLAquestions

>PLA Checklist - Pokédex Order
>includes evolution methods and Unown locations
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U9kl1OylpcoMvDqczJlHBomEidyYqvNPduaNb1K-dMU

>Interactive Map (includes Alphas and Wisps)
arceus.gg/map/

>Sidequest list
rankedboost.com/pokemon-legends-arceus/request-list/

>Crafting List
arceus.gg/crafting/

>Move list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u218EO04LgZG5IJdk-Y9rAVYWjUPWPXKwDXGllyX_Tg

>All outfits
imgur.com/a/PhU0qPu

>Shiny rates
archive-media-0.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1643/29/1643294598487.png

>Pokedex Research Info
archive-media-0.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1643/66/1643661102760.jpg

Attached: pla-op18.jpg (868x1228, 114K)

why

Arezu my wife...

why is dunkin donuts coffee so fucking gross?

PSA: Distortions don't seem to spawn in heavy rain or snow, pass time to change the weather if you're waiting for distortions.

Stale beans and poor brewing methods. Save buy an ok grinder, freshly roasted beans from a local roaster, and do your own pour over. Cheaper and better.

How long does every Mint harvest take?

20 pokemon catches

I'm looking for an Alpha Teddisursa. I've been going to the spawn points then going back Jubilfe then back to the spawn. Is this the right way to do it?

Yep. There's a set alpha Ursaring, if you want that, though.

When you battle the clan leaders, are the other Pokemon just wild ones that joined in? There was a random Eevee in an earlier battle, and now Adaman has a L64 Leafeon with L32 Vaporeon/Umbreon

How do Effort Levels work?
Do I need to max them before levelling up to tryhard properly or does it not matter? I.e. would a level 100 pokemon with ELs maxed at level 2 have better stats than a level 100 pokemon with ELs just maxed?

nah thats just them 2/3v1-ing you.
Weird how you never get the idea to turn it into a double battle, especially in this game where the pokemon-human dynamic is still growing. Would've been cool if you could forfeit an action slot to add another team member to the battle.

Nah, it's retroactive.

Yeah the twat keeps rushing me. Just want a Teddisursa I can use from its early stage so I'll keep at it thanks

How do I get outbreaks to happen? Do I need to go to an area and back to the village or can I just sleep in my room until an outbreak happens?

EVs make a big difference
Pokemon 10 levels lower than you can two shot your mon with higher evs it’s kind of broken

Oh you meant like when should you level them up? Yeah that doesn’t make a difference

What is the pulsing on the map? Does that mean a distortion zone is going to form?

I've been going back and forth and it's triggering outbreaks for me. Not slept

Yea. You get a few minutes to find and get to the distortion.

The amount of fucking times I've finally gotten a distortion and I get the evolution of the starter I'm looking for jesus christ I hate this game.

Attached: Audino.png (500x489, 100.47K)

You know the professor gives you the other two starters in the postgame right?

Why are some hills so poorly designed? There's no road or path leading to the peaks, forcing you to jump a million times to move up.

What Pokemon got shafted the hardest by the changes to the battle system? Gliscor got fucked over horribly by losing both poison heal and EQ.

You still need 5 each to perfect their dex entries, which is what I'm trying to do.

Unsurprisingly, anything slow that doesn't have extreme bulk just isn't very good in a game where speed is king and your opponents get potshots between Pokemon.

Regigigas

>Gliscor got fucked over horribly by losing both poison heal and EQ.
???? he's one of the best walls in the game, that typing is godlike

The absolute state of Hisuian Zoroark...
In a normal pokemon game he would've been OU.