What are some good tips to help me defeat Volo? I've tried many times and keep losing...

What are some good tips to help me defeat Volo? I've tried many times and keep losing, I usually end up with two or maybe one pokemon left by the time I defeat Volos main party.
But by the time I get to Giratina i lose instantly.
Help wanted please.

Attached: 1215_12_p05_2.jpg (1280x720, 149.42K)

Did you give your mons grit rocks?

Yes. They aren't completely maxed though

Use revives when he's down to his last Pokemon.

6 Gardevoir

the same way you beat any "hard" encounter in this game. toxic/poison + sturdy + potions

this would probably be the time to use the max revives so you fully heal your team instead of having to spend two turns doing so

Not him but I thought there where no abilities

Keep a Dragon, Ghost, Dark, Fairy, or Ice type mon for Giratina. By that point you can catch a level 80-something Garchomp.

just get a lopunny that knows play rough, it will make the fight a joke.

Attached: PLA meme.jpg (1503x708, 109.91K)

Okay but say I take out spiritomb with lopunny... he just destroys me with lucario next turn.
Am I just not understanding the new turn based system?

I easily take out spiritomb then his next pokemom wipes me, the entire battle is basically a back and forth wipeout until eventually I win with one pokemom left

That's just how the Volo fight works, just hope there's a stalemate for him at some point. A 1v1 where he doesn't OHKO you, then start reviving and finish that fight when you're back up to 6 pokémon.

there aren't, it's just another retard on Any Forums who hasn't played the game

Attached: 773DBBCA-966C-4F36-804B-9BAEB8667054.png (828x1386, 1.21M)

>he tactically switches his pokemon
>neat
>throws out lucario
>withdraw obamasnow
>switch to typhoid
>heh, hes gonna whiff this close combat then get flamethrowerd
>crunch
Did...did this nigger just predict my switch?

Load your team full of Legendaries and the level 85 Garchomp you can get in the snow area. That's how I did it.

The same thing happens to me, I'm pretty sure the ai can not read your switches because I have a togekiss out on Lucario and was expecting a bullet punch or crunch so I swapped but he instead used Close combat. Why would he use close combat on a togekiss unless he knew I switched

its crazy that people can get to the end of that game and not realize this game uses a different battle system.

Get an Ursaluna. Mine just swept 4 of his pokemon in my last attempt amd it's only level 60. Ground/Ice/Fairy covers his team well and Normal can deep sone damage as a last resort.

Accidentally hit post. Also get Electrode. It can get easy double turns and Thunder Wave to stall Giratina while you revive your team. Then just spam Thunderbolt or whatever to get some chip damage.

When you get to giratina just use cresslia and spam lunar blessing. Eventually he starts to miss and you can just stall out until he runs out of pp for phantom force and then you just moonblast until it's dead