So the player character is just Lucas or Dawn after D/P, right...

So the player character is just Lucas or Dawn after D/P, right? I named her Akari since that's the NPC's name if you choose the boy and then realized my dumb mistake.

Attached: Story_akari_1.jpg (800x450, 74.47K)

I named her Akari too

It's only Akari if you play as the boy.

Based canon bro

No retard Akari is Akari and Rei is Rei, I don't understand how people understand mutli verses yet think it's future Dawn/Lucas and not Akari/Rei ended u isekai'd into the pokeverse by god depending on which you play as and the other one is a natural born resident

If you played the game you would know that the MC comes from a timeline where Pokemon trainer battles are the norm. Rei and Akari are the names of Hisui people if you dont select their gender for the MC.

DON'T CARE
Game is shit and I only hope that the manga adaption of PLA treats reuses the same protagonists of DP since I want to see more from this funny autist

Attached: EUwqBzQU4AASm6l.jpg (277x177, 16.79K)

MC comes from the real world. He knows Pokemon well because he played the games and watched the anime.

The isekai angle doesn't work since the mc is familiar with pokemon to begin with.

That's pure headcanon. In the game it is said he battled alongside Pokemons.

>He knows Pokemon well because he played the games and watched the anime.
That wouldn't make them good at raising pokemon or throwing pokeballs user

At the beginning of the game Arceus says he is taking you to the world of Pokemon

This has never actually been shown to be the case. We simply know the MC was sent to the past.

They're dressed in very tropical clothes when they got isekai'd though, and Sinnoh is known to be a particularly cold region.
It seems more like you're a random citizen of modern day Alola, which is why you're so good at both catching pokemon and riding them.

Attached: FKaVzbPVIAM5WtU.jpg (1280x720, 210.28K)

So every pokemon game is now an isekai because "welcome to the world of pokemon" is a common phrase?

Every Pokemon game is an Isekai

And that they just so happen to look exactly like Lucas/Dawn. Granted that could be chalked up to a coincidence for the sake of recognizable character design, but my theory is that they are the player from DPPt and the reason Arceus chose them in particular to go back in time was because of their role in stopping Cyrus and calming Dialga/Palkia/Giratina.

Could've been their sleep clothes and Arceus grabbed them in the middle of the night. Alternatively they could have been visiting either Kalos or Alola at the time, like Red and Blue at the Battle Tree.

Yes.

At least it doesn't involve a truck...

>Could've been their sleep clothes and Arceus grabbed them in the middle of the night
Being a colder region also doesn't mean they can't wear thinner clothes based on the season as well. After all, Dawn just had a short, sleeveless dress and some kind of small vest in her original design

They literally say they come from the same world as Ingo

No they don't

Yes they do

Attached: 1633253280431.png (1920x1080, 3.43M)

It literally does not say that in your screenshot.