Why the FUCK doesn't Mr. Mime have a kabuki style evo?

why the FUCK doesn't Mr. Mime have a kabuki style evo?

Attached: kabuki.jpg (1720x840, 132.22K)

Wait for the DLC, bro

It makes too much sense that I think you're right on that front.

I'd also just like to see it personally.

Because kabuki has nothing to do with the pre-japanese ainu folklore of hokkaido??

Also shiftree

aaaaaa now i wanna make that fakemon, that's an insanely good idea

What would be a good kabuki-themed name for a Mr. Mime evo
I'm drawing a blank on something that would go with Mime and Rime.

why retards who think they are japan history experts because they watched anime and played sengoku rance think they can perfectly pinpoint japanese icons from different periods better than the actual japanese devs doing the game

Because they aren't the same at all

Because Gamefreak doesn't give a shit about its own history either, just a superficial version that's still deeper compared to the average gaijin white retard
Does Husui even have anything akin to an Ainu analog

>Because kabuki has nothing to do with the pre-japanese ainu folklore of hokkaido??
There's A LOT that has nothing to with "the pre-Japanese Ainu folklore of Hokkaido" (or Japan in general) in PLA. It's a fictional setting in a children's videogame where there can be futuristic Muslamic Raygun users if they wanted to. Do you stop to think before you post?

>its a game it doesnt have to follow any logic

Then you have your answer for your stupid question too retard

the diamond and pearl clans are an attempt to sugarcoat japans history with the ainu.pretty poor attempt desu

W-what did they do to the Ainu?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Shadows House - 10 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle]_0001_00_22_16_[2021_12_30_03].jpg (1920x1080, 259.42K)

the ainu stand in were knuckle dragging savages who would have killed each other if the very honarabu japanese zamurai didn't come to correct their backwards ways.

and just like how pokemon love to be enslaved they love to have galaxy stomp out their local dieties and elucidate how their religion was wrong actually.

you could switch it up and call him something like "Mime-Dono" instead

>Stop trying to explain why this kiddie game that's filled with illogical things isn't doing something I deem to be logical!
No one says that it doesn't have to follow ANY sort of logic, you failed abortion. Every fictional medium has to apply a certain degree of real-world logic in order to be understood and relatable. But that typically applies to things like rudimentary physics principles, very basic biology, etc. However, (You)r problem is you're taking this children's franchise too seriously. It's a fictional setting that's loosely based on Japan with all kinds of anachronistic magical monsters and devices everywhere, not a historically accurate biographical film production. You think "based on" means 1:1 accurate depiction while disregarding all the other illogical and out-of-place shit that's been everywhere since gen 1. A kabuki-based Mr. Mime would be one of the LEAST illogical things in PLA.

We just got a Mr. Mime evo in Sword/Shield. Would work better as a Jynx variant.

why couldn't he be though?

I don't really see a relation between Mr. Rime and Mr. Mime either.

Shiftree could be a cool variant, or just lean harder into the Tengu design but make it more visually distinct and give it a new typing?

Why not a Geisha evo for Jynx?

Call it Mimono or something.

In pre-history? Shove them up north to Ezo/Hokkaido - they were competing tribes and the Ainu lost. Afterwards they basically left the Ainu alone for the next 1500 years until the Meiji Restoration, when the government began colonizing Hokkaido to act as a buffer against Russia.

Ainu women were forcibly married off to Japanese men while Ainu men were outlawed from breeding and marrying at all. Today there's maybe 100 or so people that speak their language, and about 20k people with Ainu heritage.

Shiftree is a tengu, retard.