Autistic Things You do While Playing

>get fly
>always fly home before saving so that way while i'm not playing the mc can relax and sleep in a nice bed instead of on the ground

What are some autistic things you do?

Attached: hero_house.jpg (800x426, 98.77K)

>What are some autistic things you do?
Play Pokemon.

>a more normal houseplan
>still only one bedroom
why does game freak do this

Nothing wrong with sharing a small bed with your mother where your bodies constantly touch and rub each other.

the couch opens up

> Make a living Dex
> Every Pokemon HAS to be from their original game
> Every Pokemon HAS to have the same OT
> Every Gender and Form MUST be collected
> YOU HAVE TO GET THEM ALL IN POKEBALLS NO MATTER THE PAIN

why am I like this

fpbp

Same but the gender

I never felt more autistic than when I caught all the Unowns when I first played SoulSilver

Every Pokémon on my team needs to be a different colour.

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-175527_dataDex.jpg (1079x1401, 338.17K)

I hyper fixate on not bumping into anything or making any missteps while playing. It's not funny, I can't even use the run button or the bike 99% of the time and my autism has killed my ability to enjoy the games anymore. I need actual help, I force myself to sit through the opening of the game everytime I boot it up and if I blink or don't "pay attention" I have to restart. If an NPC moves away from me right before I initiate their dialogue I have to restart. If I fail do everything exactly as I have it planned out in my head down to the most minute detail I have to restart. It's fucked. How do I stop? I don't even have autism I don't know why my brain does this to me. I just wanna go back to playing the games normally.

Attached: Doomer.jpg (1024x576, 52.48K)

I'm also doing a living form dex but fuck that original game and OT nonsense.
Godspeed, user.

No fucking way is there a room at the bottom of the living room. I refuse to load up Sword just to confirm your shitpost is full of shit.

i think we have a winner

That’s OCD, user

>It's fucked. How do I stop?
Seek help. Unironically.

>spent a night farm magikarps in blue last month for one with good DVs, just to grind it because i love gyarados
>hatch eggs in specific locations (even in GS, which doesn't record that data)
>nature hunt in PLA even though it has mints (good game but fuck them for not including a synchronize substitute)

I am exactly like you, it is an extreme case of OCD, you need meds like me.

for me its natures, even since learning about them ive never been able to just catch a pokemon and roll with it and its always on my mind preventing me from enjoying the game

i *actually* thought I had it bad because I really, really prefer to get a good nature for pokemon, even if i'm playing a very casual in-game run........

but... i was but an idiot child. i kneel before you, autisitc faggot. you are truly a mess. i hope that your problems do not get solved and things only worsen for you. only then will you realize your true potential as a retard.

I did that. now I'm dropping the native game requirement (otherwise this would be impossible) and getting shiny everything in luxury balls

>Make a living De based
> Every Pokemon HAS to be from their original game
cringe
> Every Pokemon HAS to have the same OT
cringe
> Every Gender and Form MUST be collected
not cringe IF you only get both genders for mons that have differences
>> YOU HAVE TO GET THEM ALL IN POKEBALLS NO MATTER THE PAIN
cringe, unless it's mins you actual use