Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 1643660026398.jpg (3028x1664, 1.01M)

where is professor oaks

Thoughts:
>updated chart is looking good
>second row still makes me laugh (looking at them all again, Hisuian Wally and Hisuian Saturn are a little less egregious than the rest desu)
>when will we receive official illustrations of the PL:A humans and Pokemon
Should the unique (no known descendant) characters be included for the sake of completeness? Adaman, Irida, Professor Laventon, and so forth?

Attached: file.png (1242x1126, 632.13K)

Forgot Maxie, Archie, and Alder

Irida is May

Where's Melli/Lucian?

PLA is the worst game in the series

...are you just spamming this in every goddamn thread

>leaving out tao hua
>leaving out clair/lance
try again

So are Gaeric and Wulfric supposed to be Slavic? They don't look ethnic Japanese nor like any of the minorities found in Hokkaido or Sakhalin like Ainus, Oroks or Nivkhs?

>I mean if you include Tao Hua you might as well include his granddaughter as well since they're all Charon ancestors.
>clair/lance
What?

>clair/lance
???

Sanqua is Claire's ancestor. She wanted to build Gyarados statues and examining her closet during a quest says there's a weird costume and cape inside.

not sure what is going on with the first green text but yeah add her too, i just don't know where that bitch is after the cutscene but she probably shares her model with half of the town

as for clair /lance, it's hinted in the side-quests that sanqua has some relation to them
>Request 16 - Strange Happenings at Midnight
>There are some weird clothes and a cape inside.
>It contains architectural models. There’s a model with a Gyarados sculpture on it. Perhaps it’s an earlier design for Galaxy Hall.

>Request 39 - All about Magikarp
>Now it’s my turn to tell you something! Sanqua told me a secret!
>Sanqua said she made those Magikarp statues. But she said she really wanted to make Gyarados statues instead!
>She said that Gyarados is super strong and cool and can even fly! And that Magikarp can become Gyarados!

So are you implying Claire and Lance are related to Karen?

So are the Karen similarities just a ruse? Or are Karen and Clair+Lance distant cousins?

The only thing that makes her similar to Karen is the hair. Both Clair and Karem have the angular blue eyes. The Magikarp and models for her original Gyarados statue plan and clothes and cape in her closet are two things suggesting she's related to Lance and Clair, and the same eyes as Clair makes 3 things, versus just a physical similarity to Karen which could also apply to Clair.

Also both Clair and Sanqua have their hair tied back, and the thing holding Sanqua's bun is yellow or gold, and Clair's hair elastic is yellow. Blue, Yellow, and Purple (Sanqua's kimono and pants) are also the colours on Clair's outfit (leotard, cape shoulders, and inside of the cape respectively).

That's what the game seems to imply in both appearance and subtext. Her hair color is kind of a shade in between both of theirs. Her hairstyle is essentially Karen's in the front, but then tied up in the back like Clair's (not a ponytail tho). The bangles around Karen's waist are part of whatever is keeping her hair tied up.

Attached: claren.jpg (992x720, 203.41K)

That tranny with the stupid tall hat is the ancestor of that other tranny with the stupid tall hat from Isle of Armor.