I'm playing this game, it's nothing special...

I'm playing this game, it's nothing special, why do people consider it the best Pokémon video game of all time if it's just shit?

Attached: 20220202_123722.jpg (3264x1995, 1.98M)

Pokemon fans have the lowest standards. Monster hunter did this like 20 years ago far better.

The series is shit in general.

why care what others think? stop playing if its shit.

>The picture doesn't show too far past tutorial area.
>OP isn't even to first boss yet.
Yeah, have to say keep playing OP. You will get there eventually.

Because it's different. That's literally the only reason. Nobody told PLA fans that they, you know, play one of the spin-offs if they wanted a new experience. Now spin-offs are reduced to mobile crap and mainline will be barren crafting worlds

>ESL
opinion discarded.

youre not even 15 minutes into the game, hon

Fuga :DDD

PRESTO PRESTO PORCA MISERIA

>why do people consider it the best Pokémon video game of all time if it's just shit
have you tried playing the other games?

Sucks for you, I’m having fun

>why do people consider it the best Pokémon video game of all time if it's just shit?
Because the bar is very low to be the best pokemon game of all time, at least regarding mainline titles. A 6/10 is better than a 5/10

Shills

Based

>Nobody told PLA fans that they, you know, play one of the spin-offs if they wanted a new experience
I've been playing pokemon since gen 2 and played some of the spinoffs too (pinball, mystery dungeon, ranger)
I enjoyed them a lot and that doesn't mean I want mainline pokemon to be like that
pokemon switch game were pretty boring for me, I never finished shield and bdsp was the same shit and nothing new
PLA is the first game I have fun since SM and if this game had gyms, more trainer battles and a big battle place like battle fronteir, it would be the perfect game for me

Because this series' mainline titles are fucking garbage. So it is, in fact, the best Pokémon game of all time.

Paypigs have low standards and for a decade they were indoctrinated to accept garbage setting the bar lower and lower, so when they see piss instead of shit, they think that "DIFFERENT = GOOD!" even if that's garbage (for different reason) too

>pizza language
Discarded

>games nothing special, why do people consider it the worst pokemon game of all time

>PLA is the first game I have fun since SM
Of all the slander in this thread the most offensive thing here is that you think SM was in any way fun coming from the first six gens.