Explain this

>Explain this

Attached: 1643747293205.jpg (792x1064, 140.04K)

explain why you are from Mexico first.

Attached: 1631415764250.jpg (530x530, 77.8K)

Arceus is the better game.

How can you check people's IP?

Pokemon go isnt really free. Its very scummy with limiting resources behind pay wall unless you spoof to infinite pokestops

how do i ride a wyrdeer in real life user?

Take a bike ride once in a while fatty.

Yeah

Arceus is actually fun, and ya know, a proper video game. Pokemon GO isn't.

/thread

I accept your concession on behalf of him.

Pointing out how stinky someone elses pile of shit is doesnt make your pile of shit any less stinkier

Legends takes way more stuff from GO that main games that's for sure.

>Explain this
No

Attached: gigachad3.png (680x763, 170.86K)

Both GO and Legends Arceus are great games and both should be enjoyed by Pokémon fans

explain this

Attached: spoiler.jpg (599x504, 77.5K)

Because Go has dog shit catch mechanics, Pokemon are limited in their potential unless you catch 5 billion of the same species for candy grinds, and the battle system is the complete opposite of fun.

>Free
>Pokemon Go
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't play Go from the comfort of my own home.
>GO OUTSIDE FATTY!
It's fucking winter and I live in an area with shit weather. You can't play Go at night or when the weather is bad, simple as. Not to mention Go isn't fun. Catching Pokemon is boring, the microtransactions are absurd, there's no story at all, and the battle system fucking sucks. If I want exercise I'll go to the gym or play fucking Beat Saber.

I'm having fun, I havent had fun with this franchise for 10 years :)

Niantic is in fact ten times more incompetent than Game Freak so it makes sense

No exploration or meaningfully engaging gameplay. That’s literally it. If you think Pokémon go has good “gameplay” then I just don’t know what to say to you. Go play angry birds or something it’ll probably blow your mind