If you could kill any Pokemon character who would you choose?

If you could kill any Pokemon character who would you choose?

Attached: 1625661183235.png (893x1280, 570.15K)

Either him or Tierno

Attached: XY_Trevor.png (443x1280, 435.74K)

Lillie

Giovanni or

Don't have PLA (yet) what's his problem?

Then how will I fuck fat daddy Rowan?

He’s extremely narrow-minded.
That said I think he is far from the worst character in the series. For me that would probably Hau or Top. Fucking hate these characters that stop you every five minutes.

This little shit.

Attached: Lets_Go_Pikachu_Eevee_Rival.png (369x720, 107.81K)

I mean you did listen to the guy explain his backstory right? Like you beat the game?
He has reason to be cynical and on guard

Test

Going on a suicide mission is 100% the worst option even if he has severe trust issues.

Being willing to put your life on the line to protect people I thought is a positive character trait
He also didn't know the extent of the danger to consider it suicide

Hau was just plain fucking annoying and wants to fuck Lillie, so that's a strike against whether you're a waifufag or yurifag.

Hop at least has more personality with his entire life revolving around reaching the top and actually showing depression or frustration with protagonist privileges and despite being friendly and trying so hard, resulting in too many battles every other minute, enough to even be deemed worthy of the other Legendary just like N.

(you)

Yeah right Giovanni would wreck your shit and give you a Colombian (Kanto?) Necktie

Raihan, he’s making Japanese women lust for the wrong kind of men

Kamado is a dickhead and he got off easy

you already posted him OP
After being banished from Jubilife because this traitorous bastard suddenly thinks everything happening is my fault, I'd just return with my army of pokemon and just fuck his shit up.

>extent of danger
He fucked me up in battle in the post game, he would have been fine

Oak
Bitch has got to be pushing 90+, let him rest

>Proving him right about you