Canonically thicc

canonically thicc

Attached: concept art.jpg (4096x2874, 1.56M)

Boobs too small
Hair too short

>hair too short

Attached: 1626215245836.jpg (500x500, 46.29K)

Long hair is feminine, short hair is masculine, you are gay

>Pear Body Shape
do they know?

Attached: 1633497138152.jpg (1012x1024, 91.9K)

he's right about that but wrong about the boobs, small boobs are a blessing. short hair is lame on both girls and guys. either way the rest of the body makes up for it in my opinion, but cogita is better.

You're even more gay for liking small boobs than that guy is for liking short hair.

Imagine putting your watermark over someone elses artwork because you typed a few english captions in ms paint

Trump lost chud, go back to your containment hugbox.

how is that gay? it's hot, especially on older women

>invertered

It's VERY gay if you don't want to touch, play with, caress, knead, massage, honk, cup, and stuff your face into a pair of large and soft breasts. Like really sink your fingers into them and feel the tittyflesh mold around your fingers and conform to the light pressure you're applying, something you can't even do to small tits. Alternatively, it's possible that you're straight but a pedophile instead since developed breasts are a physical characteristic of maturity.

well, if it makes you feel any better, i like big asses and a lot fetishes frankly. so maybe it's more just that i don't really care about them, idk.

man they knew exactly what they were doing with this character

Ochako is curvier and has better hair.

>Any Forums has a MHA shill now
go back to Any Forums or whatever shithole you crawled out of, I bet you aren't even old enough to be using this site.

Maybe one day you will realize that Ochako is not only extremely popular, but one of the most complex characters in anime. Grow up, bud.

I honestly don't care nigger, go to Any Forums if you want a talk about your shitty show that's only going to get worse as it catches up with the manga.

Bullshit bullshit BULLSHIT
OCHAKO HAS HAD THE MOST CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT THAN ANY FEMALE ANIME CHARACTER!
LOOK
THAT
SHIT
UP

No, that's Satoko from Higurashi

no one cares, now stop being such a schizo and go somewhere that might give a shit about your ramblings. MHA is not pokemon and I have no idea why you're posting this shit on a pokemon board.

Posting a literal who. Shaking my head.
Seethe.

Canonical lesbian fantasies.

>a literal who
whose single writer won more awards than all the staff of Boku no Shounentrash

jesus user I hope you're not over the age of 18, liking MHA this much would just be pathetic otherwise.