BDSP officially released 75 days ago

>BDSP officially released 75 days ago
>still not a lot of talk about unused shit
>not even a TCRF page
What's the deal? I know there's cool shit in there.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tcrf.net/Pokémon_Legends:_Arceus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm surprised as to why it has taken so long
Isn't the gws just wondertrade?
There's also one or two unused songs that don't fit anywhere

No one cares about a filler game made to fit the Holiday Profit Slot solely because Legends couldn't.

Fuck Shitsuda and TPC.

maybe they just up and forgot about it moved on to something new? wouldn't be the first time Nintendo left out DLC not released. Like that Zelda AoC game, they promised the lucky ladle at a later date. Well over a year later, no ladle.

It'll likely get added when BDSP and PLA receive Home support.

There's probably nothing to discover. All the hidden stuff you'd find as unused concepts in the old DP games won't be in BSDP because they're outsourced and literally a 1:1 copy.

Someone post the water reflecting route sign image. I need it quite badly and my googling skills just will not give me the image.

wasn't that just an emulator glitch and not a problem with the game or am i mistaken

Pokémon Day 2022

I could have sworn it was an on release bug.

Probably waiting on the Home support update since it'll be disappointing if people realize it's just wonder trade and don't know that the GTS is now pay to use and phone app exclusive.

I probably wrong since I haven't bother to look anything up but they probably didn't even bother putting inside the building

tcrf.net/Pokémon_Legends:_Arceus

>PLA got a tcrf page before BDSP
oh no no

BDSP Still doesn't support HOME?

Yeah.

LOL
I guess BDSP really got boycotted by tcrf despite being the most glitched Pokémon game since... oh, Gen 4.

Probably the most glitchy Pokemon games since Gen 1 actually. A lot of the infamous non-Gen 1 glitches like the Coin Case glitch, Pomeg glitch, etc. were relatively unknown until people started intentionally abusing them through arbitrary code execution in order to obtain certain Pokemon. With BDSP on the other hand, people were even unintentionally softlocking themselves within a few days of release because the games were so buggy.

It's being added with PLA support in a single update, which is why it's taking forever. They explained that back when it was announced.

Perfectly perfect.

Attached: d40481788bb43c1dd2029ff0f2ce984e.jpg (1706x1681, 198.12K)

>he actually bought that scam game made in 2 months solely to fill the winter gap
LMAO FUCKING RETARD

Attached: 123445546778.jpg (900x810, 55.06K)

Man I wrong tabbed this post something awful.

Anyway yeah GWS should have been in it from the start with GTS included.

It's totally ridiculous.

Unfinished shit game.

True, but so did I.