Sheesh, was there not a bit of a difficulty spike between this boss battle and the previous one?

Sheesh, was there not a bit of a difficulty spike between this boss battle and the previous one?

Attached: GameCapture_2022_01_25_12_26_02.jpg (1400x788, 72.8K)

I mean, if you’re stupid, maybe

I’m stupid, I died 3 times here

this was the easiest one in all honesty

Because the fight is broken, he puts that ring of fire in the middle while he charges up the insta kill and it puts too much space between you to hit him while hes charging it up

The only way to win is to have taken no damage up until that point so you can survive going into the fire to attack

I'm surprised you think so, the arena was so fucking tiny compared to the Lilligant fight

god your pathetic

Attached: 1631801051779.png (748x724, 259.05K)

I struggled more with Lilligant. She kept making me horny.

the small space made it easier, no time wasted running away from attacks

10 seconds to impact

First three were easy, it was Electrode and Avalugg that had some fun challenge

He literally charges at you regardless of where you are. You dont have to run into the fire dumbass, just wait until it charges at you

This

It was tough

It was pretty intimidating watching him walk through that lava like it was water before the fight started. too bad it's shiny sucks, the rock should have turned white dammit!

only difficult if you don't cop that luring him to the centre of one of the corner areas will make him turn back around to dash instead of turning to face you. you shouldn't be getting hit very much at all after that, and even if the big super move at the end hits you you won't die from it

Lilligants problem is her fight is devoted to teaching you about I-frames
Also Arcanine's fight is the first one that has a curve to knowing his pattern but getting fucked hard by the intimidation of the fire and maybe even not knowing the lava has an invisible wall

Did you forget that the boss has a second attack at that part? It charges a giant explosion that you can only cancel by hitting him enough times.

That part fucked me up too, mainly because I didn't realize that with the balms, the longer you hold the trigger button, the further it goes. I'm pretty sure when throwing anything else, it goes a set distance, but on this boss, you have to hold the button for a bit longer so the balm will clear the fire gap and hit the boss.

My issue with the bosses has been that, when you beat them, you can't control the player anymore, and any attacks still on the field can still hit you. I dies to Electrode because of that.

The Avalugg one was my favorite

Kleavor is easy because its attacks are very simple and it takes a lot of time to charge up before it goes. You could defeat it without even seeing it use its full move set.

Lilligant steps up the bar slightly because she actually forces you to dodge her attacks, and her attacks are infrequent so you’ll never know how many jumps she’s doing or what type of jump she’s doing until it happens

Arcanine is when the bar is really raised because not only does the arena get switched up due to the lava, he traps you in 1/4 of it due to the ring of fire that causes burn damage, cuts the rest off. Also he’ll regularly go on the opposite side of you especially when charging his super attack so it’s hard to aim balms.

Electrode is even more bullshit by tricking you into thinking it’s explosions will be easily avoidable due to the big arena but then suddenly packs of Voltorb drop down with mini explosions to finish you. All the while you have to avoid up to three homing attacks from Electrode as well as its wide range Self-Destruct.

Avalugg is without a doubt the hardest with its multitude of attacks, beams, ice field hazards, and homing Icicle Crashes that are so infrequent you never know which one is actually coming and due to them coming nearly all at the same time it’s difficult to dodge more than one attack.

But to be honest, the most bullshit fight was against Manaphy + Phione and their 4 homing Water Pulses and Bubble landmines

Attached: 879D93AC-1AA2-48A7-9F86-A8A067B6EB33.jpg (1280x720, 103.21K)

Haven’t bought the game but you just fucking sold me on it, that sounds awesome as fuck

Attached: B37ADDD8-4338-4079-A4FC-582BA4A9E0F9.png (800x800, 52.8K)

you can just have a normal battle manaphy. but him having an inbred harem phione army was pretty kino

Every boss in this game is easy as piss, come on. Besides what a pain in the ass it was to get Thunderus in the combat phase.

Attached: siiiiiiip.jpg (940x912, 96.1K)

I don't get it? I found it pretty easy. The game gives you very generous I-frames when you roll

Cresselia and Landorus for me. The field causing inverted controls was super gay and frustrating, also Lando being fast as fuck, creating burn damage tornadoes if you get too close, AND having double shields is just mega retarded

He locks in his direction the moment he starts charging his attack.
All you have to do is dodge roll when he rushes at you, and then take a couple steps to his side and spam ZR when he starts charging again.

shit where the middle section stays on fire has to be bugged. not only is it just impossible to reach him when he charges up his super attack at that point, but once he charges over to your platform, its pretty hard to reliably dodge him once he's on your platform and charging at you again. no way this shit was intentional