Rank each era of Pokémon

Attached: download.jpg (800x600, 71.74K)

GB = GBC = GBA = DS = DSi > 3DS = 2DS = Switch

DS(i)=GBA>GB(C)>3DS>Switch
nice dubs btw

GB > GBC > GBA, DS > DS, DSi > 3DS > Switch

>DS
>GBA
>GBC
>GB
>Switch (Literally second to last just because of Legends Arceus)
>3DS

DS > GBC > GB > GBA > Switch >>> 3DS

DS>GBC>GBA>GB>>>>>SWITCH>3DS

DS >>>>> GBA >>>>> 3DS > Switch > GBC > GB

It's a bit hard to say honestly. If we're just counting main games, then GBA is easily on top just because there's no extreme duds (RS is a perfectly fine game at the worst). If you're including spin-offs then the DS is dragged up by all the really great ones despite DP itself being dead weight and BW being controversial (I still like it personally), the only real dud in the spin-offs is probably Dash. Not to say the GB(C) is much of a slouch in either of those departments, I do love me some GS personally, but neither of them are the peak of either. That having been said, only one of those has a Pokemon Snap game on it so I guess I have to give the Switch some credit too.

Now if you're including spinoffs or side games, GB and GBC automatically blow away 3DS and Switch to dead last while DS and GBA rise even HIGHER. Fucking up Mystery Dungeon with Gates to Infinity only made poor Gen V look worse while Super had flaws or steps back fans didn't like and still may have just barely been the only reason Rescue Team DX even happened.

GBA>DS>Switch>GB>3DS>>>>>>>GBC

GB and GBC might as well be the same era for me, personally speaking, since Pokemon Launched a month apart from the GBC, and most people who I knew were playing pokemon didn't have an original brick size GB. That, and Pokemania was still in effect when gen 2 hit. It really hadn't lost momentum until the first teasings of gen 3. So I put those two eras on top for all time.

GBA was just okay. There was a clear drop off at this point, a lot of cut features like the day and night cycle, and trading back to prior generations, the first time pokemon ever felt like "one step forward two steps back", and the Kanto remakes were not so hot due to the bad soundchip and ugly colors. But the Gamecube games kind of bolstered this era a bit. I'd put this era in 3rd place.

DS era started weak with Diamond and Pearl but came back around with HGSS and Platinum and ended things with a bang with gen 5. After HGSS was so content heavy, Platinum saved the mediocre DaiPer, and Black/White actually put a little more effort into the writing for a change, it seemed like things were going to be alright. Only downside was Battle Revolution was ass. This era gets 2nd place.

And dead last for me is the 3DS era. It started okay with X and Y, but aside from the fact that it was 3D and had a huge dex and the Megas were kind of cool, it was a pretty underwhelming follow up to the DS era. Even the remake seemed like a step back in quality, there was no Pokemon Z, Pokemon Sun/Moon was too boring to finish. I didn't buy Ultra Sun/Moon because I couldn't even tell what was different from the trailers. And Masuda is too retarded to understand that there's more appeal to Stadium style games than just being in 3D, so he thinks we don't need those kinds of games anymore.

Can't really rank the Switch Era. All I played was LegPee and I couldn't finish it. Looks like end of the road for me and pokemon unless I start hearing some really impressive shit about gen 9.

good taste
B2W2, Platinum and HGSS are probably the best games in the series

Attached: 1575848684078.png (548x548, 186.45K)

DS > GBC > GBA > GB > 3DS > Switch
Arceus is good but it's held back by 3 (THREE) of the worst titles in the series.
GBA's only good title is Emerald.

Attached: 1643736666173.jpg (510x362, 54.94K)

>DS = DSi
>3DS = 2DS
you don't say

Attached: 1631237439514.jpg (1024x816, 63.28K)

GBA is 60fps kino, everything else is 30fps garbage.

GB > GBA > GBC > 3DS > Switch > NDS

GBA > GBC > DS > GB > 3DS > Switch

If we include spin offs, then it goes
DS > GBA > Switch > GBC > 3DS

Just main games, then
GBA > DS > GBC > Switch > 3DS

>DS above 3DS
>DS above anything
Fuck off Unovabortion.

Ds - gbc - advance - 3ds - switch - gb

Get Blacked 2