One of the things people complain about a lot is flying pokemon 100% off the ground all the time

>One of the things people complain about a lot is flying pokemon 100% off the ground all the time.
>Make Scizor start flying all the time too when he never had a flying animation before in past games.
?????????? why ??????????

Attached: pokemon-legends-arceus-evolve-scyther_feature[1].jpg (1280x720, 314K)

Since when Scizor can fly?

god DAMN look at that juicy abdomen
i wanna get all up in that

Never. It can probably hover slightly during jumps but it should be too heavy to actually fly.
I have no fucking clue what's going on.

well, he still has wings, and scyther is part flying. presumably he can fly like a drone, at least.

You guys are retarded. Pic related is a figure from 1999. Also see: Pokemon Stadium 2 hit animation, Smash Bros., Pokken… I could go on

Attached: 1CD244C1-4F8F-43E1-B428-F894B7C4DFAF.jpg (400x357, 19.8K)

People complain about those animations because it makes no sense for them to idle like that. Scizor's is fine. But when you have something like Xatu or Swellow gliding in place it looks retarded.

I'm pretty sure Scizor flies in the anime too.

>A POKEMON THAT CAN FLY IS FLYING? N-NOOOOOO I'M GOING INSANE!!!!

They gave Kadabra and Alakazam new animations too where they're constantly levitating.

The big one I remember is in Pokemon Snap

>Silver Its wings are not used for flying. They are flapped at high speed to adjust its body temperature.

>Its wings are not used for flying. They are flapped at high speed to adjust its body temperature.
>Its wings are not used for flying. They are flapped at high speed to adjust its body temperature.
>It uses its wings to adjust its body temperature. Otherwise, its metal body would become too hot and melt in the heat of battle.
shut up, it CAN fly but it doesn't do it well and that's not the point if its wings

Despite the dex entry, Scizor is often portrayed as being able to at least hover above the ground.

He flies in lore

Pokken retard, Scizor can 100% fly.

Kys

Attached: received_680520385865235.gif (500x288, 1.53M)

>One of the things people complain about a lot is flying pokemon 100% off the ground all the time.
Only the pokemon that constantly glided looked bad, a lot of pokemon in PLA flap their wings so they look pretty cool.

>it fucking dies

>Mecha Scizor
absolutely based

That's not flight. He's too heavy to get off the ground. He zooms around like a mech though.

And Scizor looks retarded now, how did it get past testing?