I don’t think we will a get 9 announcement this year now. I think 2023 Pokémon day we will

I don’t think we will a get 9 announcement this year now. I think 2023 Pokémon day we will.

Attached: 9885F0BA-4A6C-494A-A004-DCFE37DA0A5B.jpg (1280x720, 126.28K)

I feel like Let's Go Johto this Pokemon day is a reasonable expectation

Would be nice

That would be cool because then we can get oldfags to complain LOUDLY that Legends is the future and Letsgopeepee is unneeded.

lol

not another fucking island region please. sun and moon made me quit the series until recently picking up legends arceus

We're already in gen 9 user.

Don't think we'll be seeing a remake so soon after all the Sinnoh Shilling. If anything I think they're going to revisit Galar again in some form that isn't DLC, then do a new region before doing Johto's 2nd remakes. They're obviously trying to space things out so they don't have a gen 9 remake in the same decade they introduce it.

Gen 9 will next year an announcement

>If anything I think they're going to revisit Galar again in some form that isn't DLC
SwSh sequels would be funny

>HOME+BDSP/PLA update release and Let's Go Suicune/Entai announcement in march
>BDSP Platinum+Hisuen expansion spring announcement, release in fall
>Gen9 announced in fall
>Let's Go Suicune/Entai early 2023
>Gen9 in late 2023/early 2024

They won’t announce two mainlines games. Especially when Legends has only been released.

lets go is dead retard, another one is not happening

its 100% going to be gen 9 annoucement, coming out this winter. Why would they release PLA at such a weird time, so close to BDSP's launch? because the next big mainline game is coming this year.

They won’t release gen 9 this year. If they announce DLC and for a released date of April, then it would make sense to announce gen 9 in April for a release date next year. I hope we do get an announcement on Pokémon day but we won’t

>Why would they release PLA at such a weird time, so close to BDSP's launch?
Because they are so closely connected

Not sure why people think that they couldn't release DLC and a Game.

Also not sure why people would want DLC for legends

What points to Gen 9 coming out this year/early next year?

dlc for what? GF did DLC instead of making a swsh 3rd version/ swsh2. Why would they make a dlc for bdsp or PLA? this feels like im back in 2015 where people were thinking that delta emerald was going to be the next game after oras.

Because DLC will be big marketing and they won’t announce them at the same time

Also because we get 9 every 3 years deal with it

Big marketing for DLC? I don't think so

DLC for LA.. it’s already confirmed by the leaker

Yes. LA is a huge hit.

Numbers are out already?

What do you guys think about Nintendo re releasing game boy or game boy advance titles for the switch this year. Like they did for 3ds.

Rather not see a port or a "remaster" like BDSP

It’s obvious it’s a huge hit. You don’t even need numbers. They just know.