How would you make this game better?

Realistic suggestions only and for what it's worth, I really like the game. Here's mine:
>thicker foliage and brush/bush land
>pokemon are more skittish/less hostile unless cornered or surprised
>more bandits scattered around for battles
>bandit camp (like in BOTW)
>ability to limit how many pokemon we carry without catching a new one and having it fill the gap
>more jobs to do that aren't fetch quests, example: cooking, using pokemon to farm, build stuff more

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 116.11K)

Fix the graphics obviously but just make the aggro/feeling pokemon less cancer. It's an overwhelming majority of Pokemon, and in areas without cover it's impossible to sneak up on them, so it just defeats the point in having overworld catching

A a minimap or at least a compass would do so much. Constantly checking which way I was going because every hill looked the same got annoying.

>Set the next game in the modern day of a region
>Return the Gym/Badge/League Champion structure
>Put effort into making towns and cities with more NPCs and environmental storytelling (use the anime for inspiration)
>Focus on one Gen and only use the Pokemon from that Gen, now that you have 1/8th the Pokemon to worry about, take the time to give each and every Pokemon love and attention to their animations and AI
>Wild Pokemon should behave like animals with behavior schedules and emergent interactions (eating, sleeping, fighting others, singing, whatever) look to Pokemon Snap for inspiration.
>Follow Pokemon should also have their own unique interactions, with the goal of making them feel like real companions you care for
>Expand the list of Pokemon you can ride on, remove gear needed to ride on them

But pokemon do build stuff more (the bidoofs help building up the town) and do farm (and you can choose which ones help)
some Pokémon are skittish some aren’t depends on the type of pokemon. Making them all scared of humans unless clearly threatened would make it weird that everyone is so afraid of them
Other stuff is good though. As long as there aren’t TOO many faggy bandits that interrupt me while I’m doing shit like stealthing a shiny or alpha

>impossible to sneak
smoke bombs. Stealth spray. Sticky blob is overpowered. Throw food. Use the tools you have.

>a minimap or at least a compass would do so much
Agree 100% here

I tried to steer clear of suggestions for a new game, just what would be better in this game

I agree with you but what I meant was that we should have MORE to do in the vein of the bidoof helping build the town, etc. more of those types of things

>Other stuff is good though. As long as there aren’t TOO many faggy bandits that interrupt me while I’m doing shit like stealthing a shiny or alpha
Agree, there should be a limit where you can't encounter a bandit near an alpha or near an outbreak but the reward for beating a bandit would be something good like an evolution stone or something like that

>Only this game
Realistically? Muh grafix I guess? The game is fine for what it is. I guess a Camera Key Item and Snap NPC would be cool

Only reason I didn't mention graphics in the OP is because it's so obvious that it almost goes without saying. The game actually tricked me into thinking it looked good at times but most of the time it looks really dated.

list is useless when you know damn well gf aren't gonna do anything to fix the game. better thread would be what are your hopes for next game.

personally this game made me realize how shit the standard formula is that even a game with as many shortcomings like PLA is still better than the classic formula. so hope they expand in this 3d open style, or even go back to some games like coliseum or xd. forget the 2d remakes. forget trash like pokemon eevee. the 3d games have always been better than 2d, least ever since gen3.

Minimap, like I want this as a must in the next game, every other point basically doesn't matter
If you are ten levels higher than a Pokemon, they will not aggro you
Throw Pokeballs while riding Wyrdeer
Increase the catch rate for some Pokemon by A LOT, it's offensively low at times
Alternatively, nerf Ultra Balls and all the Heavy balls variations
Give more importance to Pokemon's favourite food, don't make everybody get distracted by a shitty Oran Berry
Make way more than 107 souls in the overworld, but once you collect 107 you are completely done. The others either disappear or can be used for another Spiritomb
Once you progress enough, make it possible to switch Pokemon immediately after catching something. I dunno, after a catch hold ZL for 3 seconds and you can check the nature and stuff of the Pokemon, and then decide if to add it to your team
Stop forcing you to report your Dex progress every time you want to change area
Max Revives cannot be purchased, at all, ever.
I like the bandit idea a lot, that's a good one
It can be risky to implement because too many trainer battles can get annoying pretty fast, like most of the game trainer battles were the worst part of the game. But Kamado and Volo were good battles

This is perhaps everyone's generic fantasy, but...

>full open world, none of this going in and out of 1 village tediousness
>ideally Kanto/Johto open world since the regions are connected, any more regions on top of this are a bonus
>every single existing Pokemon makes it in
>add way more trainers in the wild + their system works like Pokemon, but if they spot you, you are forced to battle them
>there's a list of Pokemon that you can ride/fly/swim/dig on and once you have a Pokemon with that ability, you can use it straight away
>Gym challenge + Elite Four returns
>same amount of side quests but make them a little less generic
>better graphics
>online battles

The obvious graphic issues aside, the map needs to be more dynamic. More landmarks, more interesting terrain, etc. l think the feeling of exploration wasn’t as high as it could of been. The wild Pokémon also need more interactions with other wild Pokémon. Currently, they just stay huddled in groups or just walk around. Discovering wild Pokémon in the midst of a battle would be cool, or finding them interact with the terrain would be nice. The only other things would be more trainers and a few overworld puzzles. There’s a lot of unused potential with Pokémon-involved puzzles.

>Make the tall grass actually tall. Improve stealth mechanics. At the very least make it "feel" like it's worth the time/noticeable .
>Have the ability to change the landscape(within reason). Since they love BotW so much, something like if I have a fire Pokemon do something by grass/trees it will set em on fire. shit like that.
>ape more from Monster Hunter when dealing with Human V Pokemon fights. Give them more basic attacks that they can combo you with
>Pokemon of your choice will follow you. It can have bonuses. Meaning if you are in an area with a bunch of Shinx and you have one of the line out with you they will walk up to you and maybe even give your Pokemon "wild quests" Save this group of Shinx from this asshole wild Hippodon. Things you would see in the show.
>Wild Pokemon actually do things besides pat in their spawn area, again ape Monster Hunter. As in, you can follow around a Ursaluna and it will raid a Combee hive for honey. Make the world and the Pokemon feel alive.

If im to be honest i think they are pretty close to something "big" with PLA. They really just need to work on the human game play.

Abilities
Meaningful reason to actually explore
More Pokemon variety. I started getting underwhelmed when I got to the third area and all I saw were Golbats, Yanmas, and Luxios still.

don't answer this guy it's just GF's intern trying to steal ideas, and even with that GF won't use them!

Fun fact for certain mons entirely dependent on their nature whether or not they should be aggressive some mons can also be passive and not do anything some might even approach you and do poses

Being able to use two Pokémon and being able to face 5 like in horde battles. Held items but mostly things like the berries to help with status effects

Bandits. You can find them with their encampments in the wild or can occupy Galaxy Team camps preventing you from meeting Laventon or sleeping. Like Miss Fortune, they number at least 3 and can gang up on you 3 on 1 with 1 mon each. If they aggro you can get a 3 on 1, but you can sneak up on them and spook them with your mon and they run away or take out 1 mon of theirs and they immediately flee. If you lose to them you lose money and items and can get them back if you beat them. Sometimes they drop rare items when defeated.

To make it less annoying, the higher your rank the less they spawn near settlements and never occupy Galaxy Team camps again.

-Companions like in DPPt. You can have special missions where you can take the ancestors of the characters that can tag along you in DPPt to fulfill tasks.
-Buy or build property in the Pearl and Diamond Clan settlements. Improved upgrades for your house in the game
-Spacetime distortions where you can battle a random trainer from the future. There should be a special mission where Ingo can encounter Emmet again.

I get endlessly irked by the weird low res textures that look like they haven’t loaded in but graphics is an obvious one

>realistic changes/things that should exist already
Minimap or at least compass
Ridemons can gather resource nodes
Shiny Pokémon periodically doing the visual sparkle indicator instead of just once at spawn
Shiny ridemons unlock if you catch the shiny (my autism)
Moves used on trainer outside of battle count towards dex
Switching out most npc’s mon would be nice like you can for the farm so I can give them a shiny or alpha but that’s my autism
Rocks/cover should provide better aggro killing capabilities, it’s not realism and people would make fun of it if it’s too poorly implemented but sometimes I don’t want to run a mile away just to de-aggro something that won’t fuck off (aggro needs some tweaks too it’s buggy sometimes)

>fantasy upgrade/future game desires
Following pokemon that can gather resources, maybe based on typing like rock/ground gathers minerals, maybe you can unlock slots too to gather multiple nodes — and toggleable if people just want following mons
More balls with unique capabilities, the current selection is perfect for a trimmed experience but more is always fun
Other settlements that you can contribute to and help build up, just like the main town
More wild pokemon behavior, it’s a good start but there’s a lot of soul to be had
Shiny Pokémon spawn have a small haptic/rumble in addition to audio and visual cue — this is my autism again but I would like to be able to play with music on while hunting and sometimes the sound will get lost in the music and often you don’t see the visual cus it’ll spawn off screen (reason for needed periodic sparkle effect mentioned earlier)
Fleshing out unique exploration areas - example: stumbled onto graveyard randomly which is cool aesthetically but didn’t have any substance I don’t even think there was a wisp there or unique spawns

OP sucking my dick.

why are retards like this? They gave you plenty of tools to catch aggressive pokemon while completely avoiding metal gearing around them like smokebombs, sticky bombs, stealth sprays, jet balls...