Is he the only twist villain done right...

Is he the only twist villain done right? Even knowing he was the villain playing the game I was waiting for the heel turn and it never came when I was expecting. I can say that he was portrayed very sympathetically and they didn't make it obvious.

Attached: pokemon-legends-arceus-volo.jpg (1200x675, 70.87K)

I think someone who hasn't outright been spoiled wouldn't see it coming, just because he looks like cynthia and these games very rarely go against expectations

he is way better than Ghetsis

He's the only guy I want to fuck until he's a sissy, I'll say that right now.

>he

It was obvious the moment they had gender bent Cyrus be an ally that gender bent Cynthia would’ve been a villain

Cope

I’m glad he’s the villain. He’s too annoying being a regular character.

They blew it, really pulled the rug out from under me

I had a great battle with him, it was very back and forth and I beat him on my last pokemon, and I said to myself "wow, they actually managed to balance this game properly"

Then the giratina came out
So this leaves me realizing theres no choice but to be so over leveled that you just mop him up with 1 hit KOs on every turn instead of actually have an engaging experience

I say he was a little too interested in the plates and camr off as creepy when he kept bumping into you, but when he saved your ass after being exiled can pretty much allay your concerns. Him being Cynthia's ancestor is also good at hiding that he was a villain.

I didn’t read the leak and I almost peed myself during the fight, once every phase

>I think someone who hasn't outright been spoiled wouldn't see it coming
hes the only person who keep popping around everywhere and bugging you about the goddamn plates. even cogita isnt very subtle about his obsession. of course the average 8yo poketoddler isnt going to figure it out but any adult or person with a functioning brain can see it coming from miles

Your mom

>I almost peed myself
>wasting trips on this reddit post

Does anyone else cringe at people who comment "I guessed the twist, me smart" on movies and games?

Thanks for ruining it for me

For me he will always be memorable because of his battle.
Definitely a high point in an already great game.

>thread says the twist was done right
>"no not really because of this"
>WOW LOOK AT YOU WANTING TO BE SMART

Attached: 1475710047174.jpg (512x512, 32.07K)

>twist villain
From the second I saw him I knew he was the bad guy, he stood out like a lion in a herd of zebras

You don't need to lie in a fucking anonymous pokemon board to try to appear smart, faggots

git gud

They’re embarrassed

you dont need to be so defensive because you have the mental capacity of a 5 year old, user
i bet you were shocked aether foundation and lysandre turned out to be villains too.