Knowing what we know about these new Pokémon and new forms regarding their stats and movepools...

Knowing what we know about these new Pokémon and new forms regarding their stats and movepools, how well would any of them fare in today's meta?

Attached: Hisuian-Region-variant-Pokemon-1024x720[1].jpg (1024x720, 164.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

serebii.net/legendsarceus/hisuianforms.shtml
serebii.net/legendsarceus/pokemon.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lilligant would be a monster in lower tiers

i reckon goodra is going to be surprisingly good

serebii.net/legendsarceus/hisuianforms.shtml

serebii.net/legendsarceus/pokemon.shtml

Your reference sheets

Attached: images[1].jpg (183x275, 7.16K)

Hisuian Avalugg got Game Freak's into oblivion and there is no way it was an accident.

It feels like Game Freak was being very spiteful towards everyone who complained about Aurorus's typing, Rock-type Pokémon usually having low Special Defense (-20 from an already shit Special Defense), Rock-type Pokémon being slow and how there should be faster ones (getting a +10 to Speed and still being slow, so worse in Trick Room), and having Strong Jaw is a jab towards people wanting Tyrantrum to have STAB biting moves.

THEY WOULD HAVE NEVER ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN TO LUCARIO OR ANY OTHER POPULAR SHILLMON

>Decidueye
Probably an NU/RU trooper like it's base form, maaaaybe UU if Triple Arrows is really impactful. Not only did it have its physically offensive niche completely robbed by a Pokemon introduced in the same exact game, but it's statline, while not terrible, doesn't really lend itself well to the typing outside of a respectable attack stat.
>Typhlosion
Probably RU or UU, leaning towards UU. Though Chandelure is also currently in RU, and while Typh doesn't have near as much offense oomph, its speed tier and STABs are enough to get the jump on a lot of threats currently residing in said tier, and Infernal Parade is a fucking ridiculous move (though who knows if it'll stay anywhere near the same potency when put into a game with comp). The speed creep in UU will prevent it from being anything more but a Scarfer if you go speedy offense, but it would be an amazing wallbreaker with a layer of Toxic Spikes due to the aforementioned Infernal Parade.
>Samurott
Ehhhh NU. I hate to say it but it's kinda just worse Crawdaunt. It doesn't have enough pure power to wallbreak (though Ceaseless Edge will help a LOT in this regard if it keeps it's splinter effect going into the next comp game), it's STABS aren't all that impressive together, and its speed tier is awkward for a mon with such underwhelming defenses for its type.
>Arcanine
If it keeps Extreme Speed then I can see it being UU depending on how often EQ spam is in the tier, otherwise RU. Still a very solid statline and the higher attack is appreciated, but losing speed is fucking rough for a type with so many weaknesses and bulk that's only ok in lieu of said weaknesses.
>Electrode
Solid RU mon, maybe even UU. Grass gets rid of base Electrode's utter uselessness against Ground types, and while its Special attack is still meh, Chloroblast is pretty fucking neat as a recoil-base alternative to sun-reliant Solar Beam and will really give it an offensive push against even neutral targets with the right sets

Ursaluna would be RU.

>He doesn’t know
user…

Know what?

>Kleavor
probably NU unfortunately. Hopefully this is just a symptom of PLA's cut down movelist, but goddam it barely learns anything to take advantage of Sheer Force with. It's attack is too massive with a decent speed tier to be PU in the current climate, it'd pretty much invalidate every other speedy offensive mon in the tier, but I could see PUBL.
>Overqwil
Might be straight OU, potentially. It have a very solid statline for an also very solid type combo, physical pesudobulk in Intimidate, and can set Spikes. If this thing gets Flip Turn it'd be a god tier pivot (though I wouldn't count on it given not even base Qwilfish learns it). Biggest weakness is its asstastic learnset, which we can only hope get rectified later.
>Sneasler
OU or UUBL, it's stats are too minmaxed for its archetype for anything less. The only thing I could see it struggling with is weakness to revenge killing, and an, again, shallow movepool, leading it to get stonewalled hard by mons like Toxapex and G-Slowking.
>Ursaluna
OU or UUBL for sure. It's statline is fucking ridiculously well optimized, it has great coverage on account of Ursaring, and it has a choice between two fantastic abilities that can let it play "fuck your walls" offense in Guts or "I'm going to sit on this field and there's nothing you can do about it. Also, fuck your walls" in Bulletproof.
>Wyrdeer
PU or ZU. That statline is fucking ew for a mon with as little coverage as it has, and for a type with as little offesnvie spread as Normal/Psychic. Still, Intimidate is a great ability and will help patch its bulk somewhat, so not pure unviability.
>H-Lilligant
OU or UUBL. I can't see it breaking the meta, but Hustle+Victory Dance is fucking absurd on top of a well optimized set of stats for it's typing and an alt set possible in Chlorophyll Sun Sweeper. Biggest weakness is being utterly cucked by Dragapult with its current moveset, but if Triple Axel is given to it in the transition then it's gauranteed OU I think

So has anyone talked about this? Cherrim is now a physical attacker, matching its ability's effects.
Is it good in doubles now?

Attached: Cherrim.png (1532x135, 16.13K)

I doubt they’re going to keep those buffs once Abilities return

>fanfic meta

>Ursaluna would be RU.
Are you retarded? Look at its stats, plus it keeps guts.

UU at the very lowest, but UU BL most likely.

Yeah, probably. Would have been fun if they did, though.

sneasler seems solid
ursaluna seems solid
goodra seems solid
enamorus (both forms) seems really good
the rest will be varying shades of dogshit or viable in lower tiers, like typhlosion might be alright in the tier below chandelure but a lot of rock and dark types tend to trickle down to the low tiers (probably many of the rock and dark types in that very image) so who knows.

It would be fun watching Solar Blade decimate unprepared teams though

H Zoruark is an optimized U-Zoroark with one of the best typings in the game. It's going to be UU at the very least.

All shit except for Ursaluna and the Legendaries

>H-Zoruark
>Sneasler
>Overqwil
>shit

I can tell you don't know much about the competitive meta.

Also, if Basculegion gets Flip Turn and Shadow Sneak, it'll be instant OU as well.

>Basculegion
Female RUBL, Male NUBL. Not even Shadow Sneak GF? Adpatability pretty much makes sure it'll never be hurting for a strong hit, and Wave Crash is strong priority if it doesn't get nerfed later, but goddamn that speed tier hurts a lot for pretty much no good Phsyical Ghost STAB.
>H-Zoroark
OU or UUBL. The fact that a mon with 3 immunities gets an ability that let's it disguise as anything else on a team almost entirely makes up for team preview. It als has an incredibly solid statline with a more specially optimize version of Zoroark's, and can even act as a seriously amazing wallbreaker because Bitter Malice is just better Hex.
>Braviary
PU or ZU. This really hinges on whether Esper Wing gets an effect that lets it be boosted by Sheer Forced in a game with comp, because shit, otherwise that statline is rough ad its coverage is nonexistant. Really constrained by keeping base Braviary's BST.
>H-Avalugg
Untiered. Yeah nah this thing is fucking DOA in Singles and not even Ice Shard can save it, buuuut in Doubles it could be a genuine threat under TR, if we can shift gears for a moment. Ice and Rock STAB with Ground coverage is an amazing offensive spread on a mon with a statline pretty much begging to be under a speed-flip.
>H-Goodra
OU easily. Amazing statline, amazing typing, hoepfully good coverage once put in a real comp game like base Goodra, and Shelter will probably be HARD nerfed going into a new game because as is it's fucking busted even in PLA's own climate.
>Enamorous
Banned to Ubers if it gets even one move to take advantage of Contrary in the future, solid OU or UUBL along with its genie buds otherwise. Great statline for it's coverage and typing (though some Fighting moves would really seal the deal on that front, otherwise I can see it being UU)
>Enamorous Incarnate
Banned to Ubers with contrary fuckery, otherwise Flying/Fairy with those defenses is pretty much always OU. With some Fighting coverage it's great in current OU's clime

>Enamorous Incarnate
>Banned to Ubers with contrary fuckery
The incarnate form gets magic coat, not contrary (thankfully).

>maaaaybe UU if Triple Arrows is really impactful
No, it's too weak, even taking into account PLA's lowered base powers.
Even if they buff the new moves for the next game, it'll likely only get like 70BP at best. Decidueye's only hope would be as wallbreaker threatening switch-ins with Triple Arrow's secondary effects, but not when the first hit is so weak.

>magic coat
I thought that was a move

they meant Overcoat, protects from weather damage.

linking all my posts together
>Dialga and Palkia Origin Form
Ubers obviously. I don't really think Dialga has much going for it that base doesn't, but Palkia much appreciated the speed.
Anyways feel free to call me a retard for any of these, the highest I got on a comp ladder was 1700s in SS OU a few months after the game came out.
You mea Overcoat, and yeah, I forgot about that. Then just OU.
yeah UU is a stretch, but I dunno, lowered defense+higher crit rate seems like amazing wallbreaker stuff. If the stars align it could be UU, even if only for a brief stint before it gets figured out like it's base form.

Meant to say overcoat.

Attached: gauh-retarded.gif (120x90, 443.57K)