PLA Shiny thread

I found a shiny today, and it happened to be my favourite Pokemon. Which one should I use? Also shiny thread, post yours.

Attached: IMG_1584.jpg (1280x720, 277.21K)

Electivire sucks

Attached: 1643701519613.jpg (1280x720, 248.01K)

bottom right is alphas, which are the only ones I'm happy about getting at this point since they still have a semblance of rarity to them.

Attached: PLAShinies.png (800x600, 143.56K)

What you mean which one? Obviously the shiny one. Congrats tho!

Help bros, I've been grinding a shiny on an outbreak for legit 3 hours and I don't know if I'm a lucklet or plain retarded. This is what I do:
>find outbreak
>teleport to map from Jubilife
>save game
>go to outbreak and catch everything
>if no shiny, reset
>after reset, go back to Jubilife
>go back to map if outbreak is still there
>repeat

Attached: 1643207972166.jpg (1280x720, 111.68K)

Do you arrange them in the sachet? Like alphas in one section?

>rarity
user.. shinies have never been rare. None of them have any value whatsoever and being alpha doesn't change that.

PLA shinies are worthless

That's how you do it, took me like 5 hours to get my Tangela, thought I was doing something wrong too. Next outbreak I checked was Dustox and the very first one I checked had 2 shinies in it.

I'm not sure whatcha mean by the satchet, but I have the alphas in their own shiny box yes.
I beg to differ considering they used to be 1/8192. I just wish we had those odds in this game is all. Also random alphas have I believe a 2% or something chance of occuring, so coupling 1/819 with 2% happening at the same time on a random spawn I'd say is pretty rare.

Yeah that's why I'm getting doubts, I've gotten about 5 shinies by straight up walking to the first outbreak but then it's been 3-4 hours on the same Pokémon. Something feels wrong.

Based Electivire enjoyer.

>thinks Electivire sucks
>has the audacity to post Tangrowth

Arrogant.

I mean by pastel or what ever their ducking called lol in each ome

Oh nah, I just seperate regular shinies from alpha shinies.

Ah okay thanks. With my autism lol I didn’t know if it would be weird if I put alphas in one section and others in other section

So far, not counting the guaranteed shiny Ponyta, I've gotten
>Graveler
>Carnivine
>Bidoof
I also saw a shiny Chansey during an outbreak but I was a moron and let it run away.

Found a shiny mime jr at an outbreak... So cute!!

Attached: 20220201_181821.jpg (1512x1512, 348.2K)

I get a shiny from outbreak on average an hour or less by just checking the first 4 and resetting the map
>shinxes were random spawns back to back while I was resetting eevee

Attached: EFF7BB27-9FEE-4725-B729-76D04C528E1C.jpg (670x414, 77.98K)

You can reset one? If you reset the game won’t it still be the same Pokémon?

LET'S FUCKING GOOO FOUND MY FIRST SHINY JUST NOW, GRANDMABROS WE WON

Attached: Shiny Duskull.jpg (1280x720, 236.21K)

I save every time I enter the camp and after every shiny capture.
After I cap shiny I return to jubilife and back out and save again at the camp. If the outbreak disappeared after shiny cap I just close game and reload to right after the shiny, back to jubilife, back out etc.
I don’t clear any of them but one if it’s shiny so I only reset game if the outbreak disappears