So they actually expect you to;

So they actually expect you to;
>ride ursaluna until you find a rare peat block
>know that this peat block is to be used like an evolution stone on ursaring, even though no npc who talks about ursaluna mentions its relationship to peat
>also know that the moon actually changes phases in-game, and that you can only use the peat block as an evolution item during a full moon
This is some regi-puzzle tier shit.

Attached: D18F8329-71F8-4DA8-9EC9-4E68DA4538B9.png (510x446, 308.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

serebii.net/legendsarceus/meritpoints.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The first Peat Block I found I immediately went and lost by blacking out in a space-time rift and I had to wait until the next morning for someone to get it back for me.

cant tell if youre complaining or congratulating it for being cryptic

Someone to get back for you? What? And how do you actually find these things.

this isn't charming like the regi puzzles, it's just obtuse with no in-game answer and just expects you to look it up on the internet

the other obtuse evolution methods like wyrdeer and overqwil are much better because the game actually hints at what you're supposed to do with the pokedex tasks and are a much better comparison. but trying to compare ursaluna or manaphy to the regi puzzles is a slur

Somewhere in the middle.
I woulda half expected them to make it super brainless.
I like it as is, but don’t actually get how you were supposed to get this without looking it up.

no the regi-puzzle was fun and could be figured out logically

I'd say it's worth it. Ursaluna's a fucking monster.

If you black out it leaves a lost satchel on the spot where you blacked out and another player can get it back for you by traveling there and picking it up. When they do it, the items you had lost are sent back to your storage automatically. You can't get it back yourself though, your own lost satchels are only visible and possible to pick up for other players.

>AAAAAAAAAA GAME DOESN'T TELL ME EVERYTHING RIGHT OUTTA THE BAT
>I ALREADY SPOILED MYSELF ON ALL THE POKEMON WHY WON'T YOU GIVE THEM TO ME EASILY GAMEFREAK AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
And you probably bought the game too.

Sorry if I sound stupid, but would you need online for that? Or can that happen offline, I’m not sure if you mean a real person playing.

Show where in-game any of the points I mentioned were made available to know or even hinted at.
Like said. Wyrdeer at least alludes to the method, and you’d possibly eventually run into it naturally.

GameFreak still thinks the internet doesn't exist and expected this to spread like a playground rumor or be found out by buying a guidebook.

serebii.net/legendsarceus/meritpoints.shtml

You need online to be able to find satchels of other real players and for others to find yours. If you don't have online the game generates NPC satchels so you can earn Merit Points for the shop, but I don't know what happens to your satchels.

>hmmm this item is made out of clay and the game says a certain pokemon likes it which probably means it's an evolution item
>hmmm this new evolution I saw in the story has a bunch of clay and mud on its body
>okay let's try giving it to ursaring
>hmmm ok it doesn't work, ursaring is moon themed so maybe it only works at night like razor claw and weavile

>seething retards who don't know what peat is

>you can only use the block at night during a full moon

What kind of faggot shit...

look at the moon on its forehead brainlet

Thanks! One last thing. How do I find the stones to evolve the Ursaluna.

>Oh well, seems like it doesn't work at night, I guess this is the wrong line of thinking.

IIRC random drops from ore deposits or riding Ursaluna.

Yeah i can see you retarded faggot. My question is why the fuck do you need such a niche condition. Ursaluna should be able to evolve with a moon presence in general dipshit, you gonna tell me that Teddiursa should only evolve when there's a crescent moon out?

>hmmm that didnt work because it wasn’t the 1-in-10 (or more) chance to be a full moon (that most people would never even look up at the sky to acknowledge, let alone consider) it must be something else entirely

Thank you

also don't forget that peat blocks have a miniscule spawn rate and cannot be obtained through merit points or distortions, like every other evolution item

Do you get a lot of lost satches with online? I don't have it but if there's a lot I might be tempted to get it just for this.

Because it would be too easy. You really want to just evolve it at full moon? Really?

If you're playing a legit copy of the game, every time you die your lost items appear as lost stachels in other players' games which they can pick up and send back to you.

Yeah, and I don’t use online tho. So hopefully they send them back.

Are you stupid? I want the damn bear, not the autism grind to get it. The fuck? Next you're gonna tell me I shouldnt battle to level my mons cause hey retarded limitations are fun huh? I should just battle trainers with level 5 mons and struggle cause instant gratification is bad in pokemon.

>mfw I found a peat block on accident while looking for a leaf stone but I don't care about using an ursaluna at all

Attached: 1398119647260.png (100x200, 2.41K)