Bugs and Glitches

>Bugs and Glitches

My mon got stuck in the out of ball state. Couldn't throw it in world, but could see health in menu. Tried to switch to it in a battle and game got stuck.

Attached: nomon.png (1280x720, 1.78M)

You get stuck in a permanent targeted state and cannot fast travel if you rest while being targeted by a wild Pokemon.
Mass releasing Pokemon, exiting the mass release selector, and then selecting Pokemon afterwards still leaves release checkmarks on the Pokemon you've selected.
Dismounting Wyrdeer at the height of its jump gives a little bit of extra vertical momentum, allowing early access to areas that require Sneasler.
Giving Morel a Parasect before taking on Almous's Combee request will turn the Parasect NPC invisible each time you update Almous's request.
Sunshine Form Cherrim has a catch rate of 0, leaving Cherrim impossible to catch during sunny weather.
Alpha variants of Pokemon NPCs in the village use the hitbox of a normal-sized Pokemon and can be clipped through.
Facing away from objects like trees will cause their shadows to visibly disappear from the ground in front of you as they de-render.
Attempting to battle wild pokemon while standing on a vertical coordinate higher than the enemy Pokemon can cause the game to think you are out of bounds, and instantly end the battle.
Registering alternate forms such as Female Basculegion in your Pokedex for the first time can cause an Egg to be displayed instead of their proper icon in the Pokedex update overlay.

Wild Pokemon AI can sometimes get stuck on objects and cause them to spin in circles, though this is very rare.
In one instance, I've had a completely invisible wild Pokemon join in on a battle, though I could not replicate this.

It's been a shitty bugfest for me. Can't believe Gamefreak overlooked this much.

Attached: 1643673552321.jpg (2880x1215, 1.17M)

I've experienced some oddities but more just things that made me laugh.

Attached: 2022020106371600_s.webm (1280x720, 2.63M)

>emulator
lmao.

I almost seriously replied to this, good job.

A psyduck I found in the wild randomly floated into the air and promptly got stuck in a tree. It was stuck like a magnet

Attached: 20220201_173911.jpg (1280x720, 286.23K)

I was collecting medicinal leeks for the 100 leek quest and ended up finding that while they do respawn over time, certain ones will be invisible. Cause unknown.

There's a strange shadow after you talk to Cylenne in her office after quelling the fury of Voltorb, if I recall. It seems to be a sitting NPC but it's just there in the middle of the floor with nothing around it. Not sure if it's from the floor above or the NPC sitting there and the shadow is duplicated.

There's a piece of mysterious floating bark somewhere without a tree for it to be on.

Saw a Dusclops spinning in place in the snow level.

That's what I can think of at the top of my head.

Oh, I'm completely retarded and forgot to mention that I got the alpha Gallade in Snowpoint Temple stuck in a wall. I took video, I think. Others have probably done this too, though.

>Drifblim tried to flee!

Attached: 2022013120570700_s.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Zorua and Zoroark outbreaks at this location sometimes spawn them inside the boulder

Attached: FKi6uW6VUAEGbU.jpg (981x597, 161.22K)

The only glitch I encountered so far was a psyduck stuck in a tree. It could sorta react to me but I couldn't battle or catch it.

Damn this kind of makes me not want to buy the game.

Not sure if this is a bug, but if you use Grit on a fainted Pokémon and improve it's HP effort level, the Pokémon will revive.

I had a wurmple do that kek

>emulator
take the rope tranny

you can revive pokemon in the mainline by giving them rare candy, since it adds the extra hp from the level up to their total of 0, so it's basically the same thing here

>In one instance, I've had a completely invisible wild Pokemon join in on a battle, though I could not replicate this.
Something similar just happened to me a while ago. I got in a fight with a Magmar with a Graveler nearby. Although in my case, the Graveler did not join the fight. However, once I defeated the Magmar and ended the fight, the Graveler was still there, but invisible. I only noticed because I tried to throw my Pokemon at a rock to mine and, and accidentally hit the invisible Graveler, entering a fight with it. It stayed invisible the whole fight. I should have taken a screenshot.
That was the only time it happened though after several hours of playing, so not something common. I don't know how to replicate it either.

Kek, that's a nice one.

In the temple everyone is floating a few inches above the floor

You too? Thank god it wasn’t just me

Attached: 6060C01F-3454-446C-8B6F-ADE9003FA60B.jpg (1280x720, 175.27K)

Not sure if everyone's game is like this but:

There are rocks in the village that have no hitbox.
In the professor's room, rowlet has a shadow but the branch it's sitting on doesn't.
In the snow area, some of the small stones float above the ground.
In the quarry, if you climb up the first block to the right with sneasler, you can walk on air for the area of the block.