Why are unovabortions mad about PLA?

Why are unovabortions mad about PLA?

Attached: Legends-pokemon-arceus.jpg (1400x787, 164.31K)

Oh is this the new narrative we're pushing now?

Its not funny anymore dude, we love it, specially since Ingo is in the game

it's the swshills

You faggots just keep pushing new narratives

>Why are unovabortions mad about PLA?

Attached: 1643431731856.jpg (1632x1224, 377.68K)

Unovabortions hate Gens 1 and 2, so it makes sense that they would also hate the other greatest mainline Pokemon game of all time.

I've always stood by the fact that gen 5 was the peak of the franchise, and I like PLA.

Because "I-IT INNOVATES!!" is the one thing Unova fans like to say to make Gen V stand out and excuse it of its many shortcomings.

Now PLA is out and people are realising it is the first game in the series to ACTUALLY innovate since Red and Green, and the fact that it's being met with overall positive reception and high sales makes Unova fans incredibly mad because they no longer have a scapegoat as to why Gen V flopped massively.

Enjoy the ban I guess

Please show me examples of gen 5 fans shitting on Legends for the reason you described.

Any Forums niggas will just come up with anything to get replies huh

This.

>genwaring
stfu and eat S H I T

PLA doesn't innovate. It just removes all gameplay outside of catching

Gen 5 fans are literally the new Genwunners. They hate everything after B2W2 and imply everything that came before BW was mediocre and just a build up for Masuda's muh magnum opus.

Also, for how much they scream and piss themselves over their favourite boogeyman (which by the way, don't exist anymore, as most of them have either stopped caring about Pokémon, or have grown up and started families), they sure do act like them a lot. Unova fans love to project and deflect by constantly making up strawmen about MUH EBIL GENWUNNERS!!!!!
>Unova's Dex is tra-
>GENWUNNER!!!!! GRIMER!!!! MAGNEMITE!!!!! DIGLETT!!!!!!!
>Unova as a Region is badly designed and too lin-
>GENWUNNER!!!!!! KANTO IS BORING!!!!!!!
>Unova puts too much focus on the story rather than the adventu-
>GENWUNNER!!!!! KANTO HAS NO STORY!!!!!!
I don't even care about Gen 1, and I'd say I rank Gen 5 quite highly, but Gen 5 fans are fucking insufferable. They have a bigger victim complex than fags and trannies. You can't point out any flaws of Gen 5 without them deflecting to their favourite boogeyman, because it's all they fucking have.

I asked for examples, not headcanon

Meds now

Is there a Unovabort raid going on or something? Why are there so many Unovaborts in this thread simultaneously?

This is low even for a discord tranny, especially in game with a lot regional variants for gen 5 mons, new genie, ingo, two obligatories mounts and a cooler samurott

I’d like to throw in my anecdotal example as a Unova fanboy whose new favorite pokemon game is PLA.

Now that PLA has pushed the series to new heights, Unova will never be surpassed as the greatest titles of the old mainline formula.

My favorite Gens are 2 and 5 and I love PLA. Cope, discordniggers.

Attached: @mato_mofufuka E_pvU_qUcAIRyth.jpg (1466x2372, 664.37K)

>Unova will never be surpassed as the greatest titles of the old mainline formula.
That title was already set by HGSS.

Sweet, a discord tranny general! *Ahem* Dear trannysisters, Discord refuses to change its logo permanently to accommodate the pride flag. This is outrageous! We must cancel them on Twitter and stop using their misogynistic software until they meet our demands!!! 41% of us will block the entrances to their offices!!! We will not be ignored!!!

>HGSS.
HGSS wasn't even the best game in its own gen.

Crystal was better than HGSS

PLA will be an excellent stepping stone for us. See you in Gen 9!

Attached: 1629854965982.jpg (1280x720, 85.26K)

Untrue.
Facts. Good remakes but grossly overrated asf

Attached: 1476497290223.png (1997x2916, 970.85K)

unova would be fucking boring as a legends game because its entire identity is having urban shit and bridges everywhere. fuck that garbage.