Why is Showdown not including PLA content? Is it outright laziness?

Why is Showdown not including PLA content? Is it outright laziness?

Attached: d380fb7e558f215754148c1c98a24450.jpg (750x750, 44.55K)

not enough new content for it to matter

Go make an Other Meta for it then you lazy fuck.

It is including it.

>why is showdown not including this thing that doesn't have pvp?

Showdown literally has a mode with fan-made Pokemon.

Kill yourself

Based

Because PLA doesn’t have CHARIZARD

They're probably waiting for all the new moves to appear in another game so they can fit into the standard battle system that showdown uses.

Because PLA doesn't even have PvP. Maybe they'll end up in hackmons?

the pla stats and base powers are not the same as the old games. it isn't as simple as plugging them into the simulation

They'd have to do it from the ground up to implement the CTB system.

>game has a completely different damage calculator, stat system and battle system entirely - alongside, most notably, no form of PVP
>"Why aren't they including it"
The mons will be in once transferrable to Home, it's that simple

What exactly is the difference between trainer battles and pvp?

one is single player against an AI, the other is multiplayer against a real person and does not exist in this game

Pvp takes super 1337 big brain skillz

PLA does not have any PvP content and it's a mostly Single player game. Why would Showdown simulate a single player game?

probably because they're retards and would need someone who actually knows shit to do it for them.
Damage calcs are different in PLA, and then there's the whole priority system.
Will have to wait for someone to do the hardwork for them. Even then they may worry about getting ninja'd.

They’ll probably do it in a few weeks desu, not the entire gamemode, but stuff like Kleavor or Sneasler is easy to add

Why should they develop an entirely new battle system for one game?
Honestly, waiting until the Legends content shows up in a standard game is the best move.

>and does not exist in this game
And what exactly is the difference between fighting a CPU and a person that prevents PLA from having PvP?

The devs deciding not to include it

do you know what the "P" in PvP means?

imagine still wanting to play classic format
how haven't any of you spergs and wets burned the fuck out on the meta rhat pretty much hasn't changed since Gen 4?
I get the appeal of playing when the games are new, but literally it almost always settles down to the same few mons every generation with a few newcomers and other monsters coming and going.
Outside of VGC you have smogon shitters pretending their fanfic singles meta is any better and not just a circle jerk of autismos fellating each other over how they think the game should be played.

>devs didn't watch to replace swsh with pla
Ok? What does this have to do with anything?

>autistic semantics
I can battle CPU trainers, so why can't I battle human players?

I'd rather play competitive mystery dungeon PvP than PLA PvP
I don't care what you faggots say, PLA's battle system is goddamn horrible. It's great that the game only has around 10 fucking battles since every single one of them is fucking worthless

>they're too shit to code all of that into their gay little site
Then say that instead of coping and saying "i-it's a single player game!"

But you can bravely default for more strategic plays

>I can battle CPU trainers, so why can't I battle human players?
Not that user. I don't know why they're going on about "there's no PVP!!" for.
The reason they're not including the Legends content is likely because all the new moves are balanced around Legends' battle system, not the standard system. They're basically not compatible yet. I assume once Legends gets Home support we'll get up to date mechanics on those moves.

cope
priority system adds actual depth to battles beyond rock paper scissors.
I get why your monkey brain probably struggles to realize why this would be better for comp

I have no fucking clue what you're on my man, gamefreak decided not to have pvp in PLA so there's no pvp in PLA. How is anybody here supposed to know why they made this decision?

What does this have to do with anything?
I'm not asking you to justify Game Freak's decision, retard.
>why is showdown not including this thing that doesn't have pvp?
What is the difference between CPU battles and Player battles, outside of the obvious that one is controlled by a bot? I'll give you a hint: nothing. The battle system would be the exact fucking same vs a human as it is vs a bot.

They literally are including it retard.

Attached: 164374851638675237.png (479x585, 136.66K)

2/10 bait