Self-proclaimed "Best Nuzlocker in the World" just got caught cheating

Self-proclaimed "Best Nuzlocker in the World" just got caught cheating.

Attached: 1643516795713.png (673x535, 394.45K)

lmao imagine cheating at such a stupid thing. and you don't even need to cheat to get views with nuzlockes, because people like to watch the failure and suffering.

Fuck this cuck.

Attached: 1643600522371.png (594x748, 235.98K)

kek "addressing allegations," nobody knows who you are bro you play a 20 year old children's game on youtube get over yourself. if he actually did cheat it's even funnier

very hairy bush

Why am I not surprised that he is autistic?

> Put dozens of pointless, retarded restriction on your game.
> Cheat

This guy is literally worthless, lol. And even if he would not be cheating - there's no skill involved in Nuzlockes. Pokemon game mechanics are not some overly complicated nuclear physics and everybody can read documentations about them and run calculators and beyond that the only thing differentiating successful and unsuccessful runs is RNG. He's as good at Nuzlockers as me, OP, every faggot on this website and every non-retarded viewer of this hack. Jan just had big enough autism to run this shitty RNG simulator for months and bailed out of it by manipulating results.

>made a video that's just him going "johto is bad because... le bad" for 20 minutes
>turns out he cheated
Like clockwork.

Attached: pathetic.png (160x144, 1000)

More like he make a big deal out of nothing and got his views. He could have easily shrugged it off in his discord where it all begun and nobody would have learned anything. But nah... he went out of his way to make a clickbait video about these "allegations" and milk the shit out of this. And Johtoschizos still think he actually "cheated".

>bro i just accidentally hit randomize then file then export sav and overwrote my save data while i was viewing stats

Attached: 64564687467.png (1600x900, 388.9K)

>youtube drama
niggers tongue my anus

Attached: 1620706796702.jpg (1000x778, 499.87K)

Didn't Team Four Star cheat in their Nuzlockes too?

>Team Four Star cheat
i think they admitted it and have done new ones since then

kek

Attached: 2131231231.png (581x404, 363.05K)

What exactly did he do? I'd guess hacking levels and claiming it was "offscreen grinding". People forget they're entertainers, not gamers. Who the fuck cares.

This is so uncanny that this looks edited. hilarious

The difference is that TFS is literally bunch of dum-dums that barelly understands Pokemon mechanics, is not hiding it and is doing it more for fun and these small, personal stories and experience. Jan is pretending to be "pro" Nuzlocker while in fact he's not really that great.
Jaiden also "cheated" in her Nuzlocke but instead of some shitty drama-driven video she incorporated it into her story animation.

he manipulated his slowbros IVs to beat the emerald kaizo nuzlocke and then claimed he "accidently" hit a randomize button and then exported the save file

Yes, and they apologized, but also were "fuck you we're doing it for entertainment no shit we take shortcuts" which is fair desu. Streamers aren't gamers, it's a job. A very time consuming one.

But he was right about Johto

Still, if nobody threw a big shit fit at that, and the audience even defended them (they're kids, so it's easy), I don't know why this literal who the OP posted thinks it's "allegations".

You'd think with "allegations", he pulled a successful grooming/rape mission.

no one cares bruh

We need to reply to ensure he knows we don't care. Please quote.

Nah he already openly uses Rare Candies instead of grinding. But he's playing with Level caps so it's not like he can get overleveled and sweep the game. His "cheating" is that somehow his Slowbro's IVs changed after he caught it and now all his haters think the run is invalid even though Slowbro's IVs don't matter in the long run and if he wanted to cheat he could have altered more important mon's IVs and nobody would know.

I don’t think it’s as bad for her since she doesn’t call herself a pro

>I could have cheated more so that means I didn't cheat at all
wut

Oh no Slowbro has like 4 more Sp Attk at L100 we're doomed.

It's just hilarious that whenever some e-celeb is caught cheating, the arguments are the same
>he didn't cheat, he didn't need to
>well he cheated, but it was an accident
>so what if he cheated, it didn't help much

Ok user why don't you try to beat EK and you're allowed to create a Slowbro with whatever IVs you want. Let's see how well that will go if you think randomizing Slowbro's IVs will give you any significant advantage and allow you to win the run.

Attached: cringe.png (590x338, 49.79K)

If the cheating was so blatant that someone found out using a calculator with almost no info, we can only imagine all the cheating that goes unnoticed

>he could have altered more important mon's IVs and nobody would know.
He probably did. He just cheated so much that he got too cocky.

see

Herd mentality like you read about. Protect the leader at all costs, even if it's something as stupid as Nuzlocking Pokemon