PLA Questions Thread

old thread: >FAQ
rentry.org/vpPLAquestions

>PLA Checklist - Pokédex Order
>includes evolution methods and Unown locations
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U9kl1OylpcoMvDqczJlHBomEidyYqvNPduaNb1K-dMU

>Interactive Map (includes Alphas and Wisps)
arceus.gg/map/

>Sidequest list
rankedboost.com/pokemon-legends-arceus/request-list/

>Crafting List
arceus.gg/crafting/

>Move list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u218EO04LgZG5IJdk-Y9rAVYWjUPWPXKwDXGllyX_Tg

>All outfits
imgur.com/a/PhU0qPu

>Shiny rates
archive-media-0.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1643/29/1643294598487.png

>Pokedex Research Info
archive-media-0.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1643/66/1643661102760.jpg

Attached: pla-op14.jpg (850x1258, 221.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arceus.gg/map/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Could someone spoon feed me the proper shiny hunting method? Am a retard

Does she get raped?

Show me Akari ASS.

Attached: 1632384667764.gif (600x750, 1.11M)

Has anyone figured out a way to access Ramanas Island without mounts?
Infernape is the last Alpha I need to be able to say I caught all Alphas before beating Kleavor.

how did you get the Staravia before the Infernape

Until someone finds a momentum glitch that lets you slingshot yourself across the water I don't think it's possible.

Staravia is on the coast after the bridge, that one didn’t even require any tricks. Infernape is on Ramanas Island and I can’t find a way to get there.

oh there's two that explains it

Attached: 1631598204337.png (354x394, 206.96K)

SOURCE ON THICC AKARI

creeeen

How do I make Burmy into Trash Burmy? I battled in the second area and it turned Sandy. Please don't tell me I have to wait until the third area to evolve her...

Attached: 20390580.jpg (459x459, 59.46K)

Source?

read the fucking OP

I just beat the main story and mainly want the post-game story content, are the sidequests worth 100%ing or should I just focus on Volo's quest and filling the dex?

I'm still a four star and my team is nearing level 50 and the warren guy who gets in your way to Hisuian Electrode is a dirty cheater who sicks 3 pokemon at once on you, who should I swap out to deal with him?

Attached: 2022020110100400-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg (1280x720, 267.99K)

No. Someone else who already read the OP and could save me five minutes of my life shouldn't be so bitter about being asked to share their knowledge. You are the expert now, please share.

Go fuck yourself
I don’t think that map is entirely accurate. I suspect that Staravia you’re seeing is a random Alpha and not a static one. The map has mons like Bidoof, Eevee, and Geodude listed as Alphas even though those are clearly random spawns.
Also, Golbat should have an Alpha marker by the tunnel.

arceus.gg/map/
I've been there a couple of times myself and seen it each time, so I'm inclined to believe it.

Credits are rolling. And I still have a lot to do. I know someone's gonna be an ass about it when I say this, but honestly? Best Pokemon game in years for me. It was just a ton of fun to play and had a story I actually engaged in. Really all I wish is that it had voice acting. But I can't remember having this much fun in Pokemon since... I don't know- explorers of sky maybe?

All alpha in obsidian fields*
Not even sure who would care if you tried to brag about it. Why are you doing this to yourself?

>just need Cranidos for shiny charm
>evolved the first one I found right away so I could get Arceus
>get two distortions right away
>only Shieldons
>been playing three hours straight with no distortions, almost at rank 10 before even getting the shiny charm
i really should just download that mod that increases distortion rates and activation times

Attached: mob paint on glass despair.jpg (1093x1223, 393.5K)

none of the side quests are super important, especially if you haven't slowly been doing them as you played. only ones you'll really care about are the wisps and the legendary stuff. side quests are good for getting certain items and unlocking customization options but that's really it.

>All Alpha in Obsidian Fields*
A meaningless correction, since there are no other zones available before Kleavor.
I’m doing it because it’s fun and I’m very mildly autistic.