I literally cannot stop daydreaming about Sylveon's cock. Transexual Pokemon are the best

I literally cannot stop daydreaming about Sylveon's cock. Transexual Pokemon are the best.

Attached: 79c1d4d2f1016885fefbb0e7e7f715bb.jpg (1764x2508, 1.88M)

>Transexual Pokemon
try again.
Sylveon is a biological female and nothing more

Attached: 1641160860353.png (480x480, 194.38K)

>12.5% femme
LOLnope, get metrosex'd by a knotty Dandy boi user ;-)

Attached: DANDY'd.jpg (519x601, 83.72K)

Dr Amphy here to say that no one cares about your fetishes, and sexual identies aren't a personality.

Also that if you don't have two X chromosomes, you can literally never be a woman. Get some help and professional help with your self confidence issues rather than projecting them to strangers like a flasher in a New York subway.

Attached: 1633090257453.jpg (700x1000, 305.05K)

t. Lumie

Gameplay mechanics, not actual canon.

I'm afraid your pleas are falling on blind ears doctor. The "people" on this board like to wallow in filth like this. Like swine.

Oh hey user! I brought you your anti schizophrenia medicine! Make sure you keep on taking them!

Attached: 1633506511640.jpg (1191x741, 170.9K)

Weak b8
Better luck next time.

There can be no better feeling than being bound by her feelers and pegged by her thick, throbbing cock.

Me and my female Sylveon are cringing at your faggotry you prancing la la homo man

Thank you Dr Amphy, very cool!

Not my fault all wild female pokemon were tamed by their male trainer

cope
rape lumie!

That's not true Doc. You could have XXY chromosomes (due to a mutation or disease or whatever) and you're still a man. The correct phrase would be if you have a Y chromosome you literally never be a woman.

thank you based doctor

Sylveon doesn't lend herself to become walking lab experiments for big pharma as troons do.

Based. When I first saw Sylveon I thought she would be a cute girl and my new #1 waifumon. But after I realised he's a tranny/femboy for some reason I got even more obsessed with his knot.

Disgusting. Don't associate Sylveon and femboys with mentally ill women LARPers.

There's some medical condition that results in XY female from birth, and they are indistinguishable from real females until they want to have a child (they can't). Some of them get crazy when they find out and try to become FtM tranny, with sad results (they never become real men, despite chromosomes). Though most of them just live their life normally.

Transgender, not transexual.

Retard, not mentally retarded.

Who cares?
It makes my dick hard, details are not important.