Pokemon Legends Mew when?

Pokemon Legends Mew when?

Attached: FKfO3WUXIAEu2gc.jpg (995x1392, 415.81K)

Kanto’s time is over, the only 2 I can see it being are Johto or Unova, and it’ll probably be Unova, there’s a lot of lore for them to work with. Personally I’m biding my time for the 20 or so years It’ll take for there to be a enough space related Pokémon for them to make Pokémon legends Deoxys where you’re in the future exploring space and riding through the stars

>and it’ll probably be Unova
You mean johto, right? They already have japanese assets after all.

Johto definitely deserves it more

A man can only dream.

I'd go for a Pokemon Legends: Celebi, but I reckon the next one is some weird shit like Pokemon Legends: Zygarde.

Anything but please move away from the old formula.

Would rather Legends: Zygarde or Necrozma. Those are the most interesting

>plm
Fuck off Pl

After Pokemon Legends: Diancie

Attached: prettiest thing in the whole world.jpg (900x930, 116.68K)

Kanto got LGPE
It's Johto time. Possibly we get both regions since that's how Johto rolls

Pokemon Legends: Let's Go Suicune

Why would Kanto get a Legends game? The region's lore is barebones and they don't have any semblance of culture that would be fun to witness the origins of.

They could make up the whole thing.
Or show pre industrialization kanto starting to get polluted.

Kanto/Johto game set in Sengoku period when the two regions were considered one - co-oincides roughly with when the Ecruteak towers were built, so can have that as a plot element in the game

Kanto? More like Kan't-Go-Away-Soon-Enough.
Fuck, I hate nostalgia faggotry and how it's lead to Kanto being jerked off so much.

t. jerks off to sinnoh nostalgia

Oh how fun. Getting to witness all this history and lore that is literally completely absent in the modern day.
Yeah I'd rather get a Legends game for a region that actually has established history, thanks.

This but unironically

I'm just sick of Lizardons and Pikachus, man.

Attached: GameCapture_2022-01-31_00-13-45.jpg (1920x1080, 364.33K)

KANTO

Attached: GameCapture_2022-01-31_00-13-51.jpg (1920x1080, 365.63K)

Cool, just like nearly every other region mentioned in the game.

Sucks to be sick of the mascot, because you're aint never gonna escape em for long