Thoughts on these?

Thoughts on these?

Attached: fuck freeze fuck sleep.png (354x208, 130.83K)

Both are nerfed versions of the og
Makes Rest broken

frotsbite>freeze
sleep>drowsy

frostbite is fine, drowsy isn't

Gay

Straight up better than the originals.

Fucking amazing change, can't believe it took them this long to make status ailments towards special attackers and defensive oriented pokemon. Much better then the horrible shit that is freeze and the busted sleep status that just turns your mon into fodder. I really hope gen 9 takes some pages from PLA, these two and the changes to moves like calm mind/swords dance are great.

Attached: 1558846773222.png (370x370, 35.23K)

>Makes Rest broken
Probably depends a lot on the mon considering the increased damage taken.

Did they replace sleep and frozen or are all 4 present in the game?

Frozen is replaced with Frostbite
Sleep is replaced with Drowsiness

sleep talk already exists, you wouldnt risk the missed move by not using it

ok so what do they do?

Why couldnt they all be present?

Use hypnosis one time, gets drowzy, use it two times, gets asleep. Critical hit, asleep directly.

what does drowsy do?

Frostbite is burn for special attackers, drowsy is like paralysis except instead of halving speed it halves both your defensive stats.

Anyone who likes Freeze is a retarded contrarian

No.it makes rest good finally Frostbite is great.

Is there a definitive difference between drowsy and paralysis? I think drowsy lowers defense and paralysis lowers speed, right?

To answer OP's question, love 'em, especially frostbite as a counterpart to burn.

Because statuses that render the Pokemon completely immobile break the flow of battle and turn the Pokemon into cannon fodder.

>Is there a definitive difference between drowsy and paralysis? I think drowsy lowers defense and paralysis lowers speed, right?
You answered your own question

Your pokemon take increase damage from attacks when they are drowsy, I dont think this is a buff for rest because it cripples the abilty the pokemon has of taking hits and still puts you on risk of losing a turn.