Enjoy SS

>Enjoy SS
>Get called a shill
>Watch these same "people" lap up the PMD remake
>Watch these same "people" lap up the nu-Snap
>Watching these same "people" bowing at the alter of PLA
>Still get called a shill
???

Attached: 1642218700423.png (529x629, 273.69K)

Possible explanation:

Sword and Shield suck

those games are decent though, unlike swsh

shill

Many cannot swallow the redpill that PMD DX is objectively a lazier cashgrab with less gameplay than Sword and Shield

it's not worth $60 but it sure is soulful

can someone explain to me whats bad about SWSH? playing it rn having a blast

Swooshit is the worst pokemon game.

>One game is a full priced port with megas in it
>One game has a 6 hour campaign and is a screenshotting simulator in 2022
>One game is Pokémon Go but with no online and less gameplay variation
Unironically Max Raid BAD and muh Stantler. Any Forums meme'd itself into hating it despite slurping up games with a smaller national dex anyways

>but it sure is soulful
It is quite literally a soulless rehash of the original PMD games, just admit you have double standards for it just because of muh nostalgia and bandwagoning hatred for swsh

What is the Stantler meme about anyways? Just people not liking the fact it wasn't included?

All much better games than snoring simulator 2019 with shitty soundtrack, visuals and gameplay that was already outdated in 2000s.

well, i'll take a port of kino if their supposedly original stuff is shovelware tier.

>visuals and gameplay that was already outdated in 2000s.
You talking about pmd dx, nps, swsh, or pla?

Just retarded shills pushing their retarded narrative about "shitmons" trying to dismiss any valid criticism to their legendary kusoge. They tried using maractus before it was confirmed to be in the game. Hilariously enough, gf themselves btfo'd shills by not only including "muh stantler" in the PLA, but also giving it evolution.

Swooshit, duh. Everything else look like masterpieces compared to it.

>my shit game is better than your shit game!
This entire board right now.

Thread should have ended here

Pretty much. It's people getting pissed off that their favorite "bro" isn't in the game despite there being hundreds of other pokemon to choose from and there being a 95% chance that there's a pokemon that can do the same role their bro does. Stantler was chosen because it's arguably the most "lame" pokemon there is (an untiered normal type SFMA from Johto that's not ugly/annoying enough to get hate and easily forgettable)

PLA looks like SS's shitty wild area but across the entire game

my childhood game = good
your childhood game = bad