Bros...I think I'm actually starting to like the design now....what's wrong with me

bros...I think I'm actually starting to like the design now....what's wrong with me...

Attached: wmj7bfxrpcd81[1].jpg (640x360, 35.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vpwxTsezopQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing just way

Palkia's not bad just awkward and in need of fine tuning. Dialga's an absolute travesty though.

/thread

Who would have thought that designs made to be seen in a video game would look better in the game vs random internet leak shitposts

If it had arms it'd be a legit good design.
And Dialga looks better once you see the vents in its neck aren't just one, but still looks like shit.

>if it was less original I would like it
The front legs are the arms

Autism and stockholm syndrome.

>what's wrong with me...
you are gay, that's what

Attached: exterface_unicorn_03.jpg (367x550, 84.74K)

>autism
>stockholm syndrome
>>centaur
trump lost faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=vpwxTsezopQ
Just embrace it.

>Completely missing the point

stockholm syndrome

It's better than Dialga's that's for fucking sure.

I’m sorta starting to like it in the way that it’s supposed to look like biblical accurate angels.

Attached: 3B234405-30DC-4506-82AD-0F83D999E569.jpg (800x721, 658.45K)

Anything would be an improvement over the creatively bankrupt mecha-dragon design of the original

It's weird but it's not too bad, it's definitely the better looking out of the two. Dialga's is just a travesty.

It's called the mere exposure effect. Psychological phenomenon. You'll realize how shit it is soon enough.

This. Palkia looks like, well, Palkia as a centaur. Dialga had something going, but it feels like a placeholder model in its current state.

Palkia, on closer inspection, isnt that bad. It's Dialga thats a tire fire. There isnt a giant Pearl lodged in Palkia's throat

based

Why didn't they give it arms? It looks so unfinished without them.