Post your PLA tard moments

>Used two EXP candies on my Chimchar, forgot to complete the dex before evolving it

Attached: 1619773140435.jpg (645x729, 64.03K)

I bought the game

Based

I threw the lure cakes directly at Pokémon and thought they were fucking useless for half the game.

Why's it matter? There are so many Chimchar in the game.

I pirated the game early and played through it and love it so much I wanna buy it now and experience the Diamond Clan side and the TRUE ending when you're supposed to get it.

Literally every time I throw a PokeBall or item at a tree or mineral deposit instead of my Pokemon, I die a little on the inside.

This makes me feel better about my own retardaton

I resetted during a space-time distortion because I thought it would still be there

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59.37K)

Forgetting to make note of where I found wisps so now I have to run around like a retard going to every wisp location to find that one remaining wisp in each of the first three areas.

Can you explain what you did wrong? Thanks

It took my three try’s to do the arcanine fight

Caught 25 starly's because i thought i had to finish every challenge for a "completed pokedex entry"

Me too. I'm not sure what the fuck you're supposed to do at the last part where it summons the giant fire ring in the middle then does the charge instakill attack.

Not really brainlet but PLA's the first time I've played on a Nintendo console for more than an hour since XY released and I kept getting X/Y and A/B back to front. Even after playing 25 hours I'd still fuck up occasionally

This usually manifested as rolling instead of switching from items to party, breaking stealth

Attached: 1377576542491.png (212x204, 31.52K)

This. I forgot I preordered it after I played the leak.

accidentally turned all my super potions into hyper potions, don't even have any pokemon with that much HP

I've also ran Wyrdeer into the river in front of Crimson Highland's ruins about five times

meant mirelands, add another one to the pile

OP didn't get Chimchar to Research Level 10 before evolving it, so now he has to fuck about breeding another one to finish it off.

Can't even breed another one. Breeding hasn't been invented yet. Have to catch one.

This but with the avalugg fight

Ah. I'm not that far in yet and I saw another user mention breeding so thought it was a thing. Imagine living in a world where sex hasn't been discovered yet...

emulation chads just can't stop winning