How is this fine

>has 8 pokemon in his team
>2 legendaries

Attached: 1631964793384.jpg (1200x675, 71.21K)

You have way more tools at your disposal than him.

>Everyone bitches about pokemon being too easy
>Literally make an opponent who cheats
>People complain anyway
Can't win

There has always been opponent who cheats, Lance had dragonite's below the lvl 55 and a aerodactyl with rock moves despite the fact it cant learn rock moves in gen 1

this one cheats way too much

What the fuck happened to his hair

It goes up

he has those tesla balls on his pockets

Lance had jailbait dragonites due to team rocket

>getting filtered in a childrens game
Bitch this is pokemon, you can literally one shot every single one of his pokemon with the right move

It's a really nice surprise, they just said "fuck it, a trainer's not gonna be too challenging in the postgame unless they're not on an even playing field with the player", so the pulled out a typical RPG boss move of breaking the rules. I beat him without using any Legendaries of my own, though it took me breaking my "no items" rule for the first time in a Pokemon game ever by forcing me to use a Max Revive on my Samurott so he could land the finishing blow on Giratina.

>Win against his 6 pokemon team with the team I used to beat the game
>lose to normal giratina
>change my team up, include Darkrai, Cresselia and Regigigas
>Beat normal Giratina
>Lose to worm Giratina
what's next? new hisui giratina form? fuck this dude

Attached: 1624720020337.png (800x1000, 138.62K)

Hes so based

Greevil already did it first and nobody bitched about it then because you could either catch or whoop Lugia to take one of his legendary birds with no hussle instead.

>Greevil
who

Lance's Aerodactyl didn't have any rock moves in gen 1.

There should be way more opponents who cheat. Fights like this and the totem battles have the potential to be a lot of fun. Pokémon doesn't need to be so strictly beholden to 1v1s where you just spam weaknesses. Even the Drayano hacks have this issue.

I also wish there was a third option in the settings for battle styles, where it automatically changes to Set for major battles. I haven't played any of the games with forced Exp share, but when I could toggle it I found that Shift+Exp Share off still made for a more balanced experience than Set+Exp Share on. While Set+Exp Share off could get kind of annoying. I've also heard the forced exp share games don't balance things that well.

Yet Verlisify complains about cheating LOL

>barely survive the giratina just with one mon left
>oh thank god it's finally ove-
>music gets more intense
>giratina transforms
>mfw

Attached: FFEDE8CD-268C-4A4B-B201-328820BDEB68.jpg (1024x784, 47.51K)

Exactly.

I just beat him like two hours ago after like 6 tries. The small amount of moves in this game make battles harder because a Pokémon that could normally counter another suddenly can’t because it doesn’t have the move for it. Was an amazing fight.

>stuck with a team of 6 throughout the whole game and didn't constantly rotate like everyone is memeing
>pokemon are all on level 72-75 by the time I fight this asshole
>fight is challenging, but nowhere near as impossible as everyone makes it seem
>mfw Any Forums hyped this battle up tremendously, but i beat it my first try only needing to use 2 revives and 1 max potion

You guys are REALLY getting filtered. This reminds me of everyone talking about how awesome Cynthia was in BDSP.

Attached: 1643194399781.gif (250x250, 1.51M)

did you use Dialga/ Palkia? Even then its not a hard fight, its the hardest in the game but one of the most interesting fights in the series.