Aggros and attacks out of nowhere

>aggros and attacks out of nowhere

Attached: 047Parasect.png (431x431, 137.37K)

The Paras line being so hostile surprised me, I assumed they would be cowards. I can only assume the fungus on their back have removed any impulse control from them and made them violent monsters

Isn't it obvious? They're aggressive because they're crabby

>GET BACK HERE TRAINER
>YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME
>I'LL CHASE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH

Yeah, the mushroom may be pushing them towards aggressiveness so that it can spread its spores.

The devs didn’t really decide which Pokemon should or shouldn’t be aggressive by their lore. They probably just looked at them and thought “yeah that one looks sort of threatening” without even reading their dex entries.

I've been dumping gravel into an adamant alpha Parasect I caught and have all of it's stats besides sp attack and speed at 5

The Paras line was legitimately near and dear to my heart going into legends, but I'm a changed man coming out the other end.

Why didn't the crab shrink before the fungus infected it?

I wish Paras/Parasect got an evolution where it beats the mushroom in Legends

I found most (all?) of the fully evolved bugs to be weirdly hostile and able to see you through grass stealth and chalked it up to some compound eyes bug trait. Not that parasect has functional eyes. And paras is just randomly aggressive despite being nonevolution. Maybe you’re right about the fungus aggression

I never knew how fucking aggressive Paras and parasect are. They see you from across the field and they want to fuck you up.

You don’t understand user. The Paras DID shrink down to try to avoid being fungus’d, but instead of escaping it just allowed the fungus to easily access the brain.

A ton of mon's reactions just make no sense at all, an unignorable amount.

>kingler will never get put in the bug egg group
>parasect will never get crabhammer as an egg move

>Sees you from 300 miles
>Runs all the way over to you
>Covers you in venom so you can't use rides for what feels like hours
>Dosen't explain anything
>leaves

Attached: chud.jpg (789x1000, 83.38K)

they aren't crabs

What are they anyway? Are they based on any real-world insect?

cicadas

They are essentially zombies, what else did you expect?

Okay, I can see that.

Attached: file.png (1024x680, 741.71K)

>spots you from half the map away and viciously hunts you down

Attached: 1640717198102.png (800x769, 231.15K)