Game is hyped

>game is hyped
>game releases to positive reviews
>a few outspoken critics call the game shit
>fans are playing, saying "Im having fun"
(you are here)
>reality starts to set in
>big influential youtuber with a brain makes long video about why the game is utter shovelware
>the entire community turns on the game
>everyone is in agreement that its hot garbage
Gonna be a fun few weeks on this board

Attached: C279DFBA-44DB-4463-A8ED-21274AECB0A8.jpg (828x416, 417.59K)

this is the most beloved game yet

The game was always shit

lmao doomcucks are desperate

Cope all you want friend, just wait and see

holy cope

What the fuck are you talking about OP

>game is shit because muh eceleb told me so
i don't think it seems that good frankly but that's a shit argument and you need to go back if you think it's a good one.

>>big influential youtuber with a brain makes long video about why the game is utter shovelware

Who? And several people here were criticizing the game.

People are mostly NPCs who roll with the popular opinion, when someone who has influence over popular opinion makes their 2 hour "its no masterpiece" deconstruction, the npcs will follow

That part hasnt happened yet, give it a week or two

And absolutely none of it is going to matter because they'll announce Gen 9 on Pokemon Day a literal month later, thereby shifting everyone's attention away from Legends and onto the New Gen Hype Train.
They knew the game only had a week of longevity at best due to having no replay value content aside from shiny hunting, there's a REASON it released in January.

Dude this board sucked the dick of all previous game, now all the critics can blame is the graphics, if pokemon managed to sell before I dont see why you should care about graphics now. Remember the stantler meme ? You still have bdsp to enjoy your "competitive" gameplay

>game gets leaked
>pirate it
>have fun
>have fun
>stop having fun because I realize that what I did in the past 5 hours is all I'm going to do for the past 30 hours
>beat game
>I was correct

If they do make a PLA 2, they better add a lot of new shit. This new formula got boring to hell in just 1 game. I refuse to play a sequel if it's the exact same game but with a different pokedex, different plot and slightly different generic bland fields

>no ranked
Nope, meta's STILL going to be SWSH until 2023.

> I refuse to play a sequel if it's the exact same game but with a different pokedex, different plot and slightly different generic bland fields
H-have you never played more than one pokemon game user?

In all seriousness, most games can be deconstructed like that. All you ever do in DOOM is shoot guns, from minute 1 to end of credits. All you ever do in minecraft is pick up or place blocks, with a little in between to get better at either. Losing the nuance of what changes (more challenging pokemon, more tools and faster acquisition, bunch of side activities outside of the copy/paste side quests) is disingenuous. And that's nothing to say that games can be fun and worth playing even if they never change at all (chess, sudoku, tetris)

>the critics
When is the last time "critics" gave a bad review of a big game? Cyberpunk? Lets face it most games arent very good and are given 8's and 9's all the time. Remember how Skyward Sword got a fucking 10 from IGN and was called the best zelda of all time when it came out?

>>the entire community turns on the game
>>everyone is in agreement that its hot garbage
One problem, no one takes youtubers seriously

how long will doomcucks continue to mald?

>doomcucks
You guys will literally buy anything with pokemon written on it
Time will prove me right, this game is going to age like Sonic 06

glad you can still enjoy that shit. dumbass

Anyone who criticized the games on this board. Only one who cared about review scores were swooshills who could only defend those games with them.