According to doomposters:

>critic score doesn't count
>user score doesn't count
>sales don't count
>majority Any Forums opinion doesn't count
>reddit opinion doesn't count

Soooo where exactly am I supposed to be getting the hard evidence that Legends is trash? From a dozen or so anons regurgitating the same mostly false arguments/cherrypicked pictures that anyone who's played the game knows is BS?

Face it, Legends is objectively a masterpiece and the Pokemon game we have been waiting for for a decade.

Attached: 1642982999041.png (1142x1575, 1.81M)

Didn't read plus you're gay

You know it's possible to sit in the middle right? Game isn't trash but it also isn't anything spectacular, HOWEVER, considering the Pokemon series has been putting out literal garbage since XY it is a vast improvement so thus does deserve the praise on that front for trying something different that shows you CAN make Pokemon much more dynamic and I struggle to see how they will sell the stilted grass encounters to the general public ever again.

Only my enlightened opinion matters

haha she is drawn with a somewhat exaggerated body compared to her actual design to increase her sex appeal. this makes the image more appealing to me. oh and something about doomposters

Tards are seething, no one cares, news at 9

It's the same situation as SWSH
except people doomposting about SWSH were 100% in the right

I am still not buying SwSh

Legends Arceus sucks too but 80 iq retards are too obsessed with overworld encounters to see it

>masterpiece
Yeah, no, as someone who both liked the game but actually plays games other than Pokemon, it's good, not great, certainly not a masterpiece. We've just been so accustomed to nu gen Pokemon that this seems better than it actually is.

Attached: 1642892872536.png (170x180, 80.17K)

It's really good imo, defintely has the same DNA from BOTW that chained me to my switch for dozens of hours, but it's not a masterpiece yet. If they release a Pokemon Legends 2 with more pokemon, more trainer battles, online battling, and there isn't an invisible stamina bar in town, then I'd crusade for it.

>lower critic score
>user score of fucking 4.6
>constant hate threads
>same situation as SWSH
Lmao at this absolute cope

>masterpiece
it's good, maybe even great in comparison to other pokemon games, but let's not go crazy here

The One Review that's considered to count is IGN Italia's 5/10

No people are just desensitized to the dexcut now. PLA is an offline MMO

>Face it, Legends is objectively a masterpiece

oh lord

This is so baity. Even the people that like it are asking for DLC already. You can't call this a complete experience

>Face it, Legends is objectively a masterpiece
Over extrapolation. Go fuck yourself.

Attached: zoomer meme.png (680x760, 145.06K)

>Soooo where exactly am I supposed to be getting the hard evidence that Legends is trash?
after I'm done with Akari

Moist cr1tical said it’s bad, so it’s bad

Who exactly is this Moist cr1tical? I bet he's a faggot and so are you for trusting him.